Check your account email address ×

Do Not Trust This Man

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it...Our government is currently talking to him about trade and trade deals.

Well it will take time to shut off the faucet and considering how much of our medicine and medicine ingredients supply comes from there we need to be smart about it.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well it will take time to shut off the faucet and considering how much of our medicine and medicine ingredients supply comes from there we need to be smart about it.  

I understand...the fact that we rely on them so heavily for necessary medicines is unconscionable.

If there has ever been a politician who will confront China over this, it’s Trump. It’s great to see him proven right, Time after time when it comes to our borders, trade and these so-called partners paying their fair share. Didn’t I read recently that we find half of the world health organization‘s budget, And all they do is act as a shill for China?  That’s just great.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If there has ever been a politician who will confront China over this, it’s Trump. It’s great to see him proven right, Time after time when it comes to our borders, trade and these so-called partners paying their fair share. Didn’t I read recently that we find half of the world health organization‘s budget, And all they do is act as a shill for China?  That’s just great.

When?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We'll see...I hope he does along with other world leaders.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand...the fact that we rely on them so heavily for necessary medicines is unconscionable.

Agree 1000000000000000%

Add to that they are the ones supplying the Cartels with the ingredients for meth and Fentanyl that's poisoning our people and killing them by the 10's of thousands.   Yes I get the people want it but its still bullshit them making money off it our peoples addictions no different than our dr's and pharm's.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I don’t trust any MSM 

but you quote and repeatedly cite MSM articles. Odd. 

15 hours ago, ACE said:

Lots of anecdotal stories of people being sick but testing negative for the flu.  Experts say it’s entirely possible it was in North America long before it was first found 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/coronavirus-fact-check-could-your-december-cough-have-been-covid-19/2899027001/

Edited by frenchy

Can't understand how some Americans are actually believing China's narrative on the virus. I'd be shocked if things there aren't way worse than they're saying. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Can't understand how some Americans are actually believing China's narrative on the virus. I'd be shocked if things there aren't way worse than they're saying. 

The sky is black from the cremation smoke and now they are hard locking shit down again for a second wave :guzzle: sheep shit brained IT Faggot 

Edited by Momorider

Yup, the USA better not try to squeeze their nuts to tight. They could bankrupt the USA if they called in the debt the USA owes them, and they supply 90 % of the medical supplies and medicines that the USA requires. Might not be a a better time to kiss their ass, at least til everyone is healthy again and the USA is able to pay off that massive debt, and find other reliable suppliers, for trade and medicine.  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The sky is black from the cremation smoke and now they are hard locking shit down again for a second wave :guzzle: sheep shit brained IT Faggot 

If they cremated you we'd smell burning semen for days. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, the USA better not try to squeeze their nuts to tight. They could bankrupt the USA if they called in the debt the USA owes them, and they supply 90 % of the medical supplies and medicines that the USA requires. Might not be a a better time to kiss their ass, at least til everyone is healthy again and the USA is able to pay off that massive debt, and find other reliable suppliers, for trade and medicine.  

I think that is the approach Trump is taking currently.

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

China has $40 Trillion of their own debt. Best move would be cold turkey shut them down :)