Check your account email address ×

Get ready

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

We have been talking about that lately. I deal with alot of cash so I pay with cash alot. And some of the stuff I get for change is just gross. I have been using my debit card lately. 

Been using cc since c19 hit. Before Im almost all cash.

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Never reuse a bag, throw away all paper towel, aluminum foil goes on the trash. Ain’t changing. 

We use plastic bags.

Wife uses em for trash bags in the bathrooms and office

I put my lunch in em , then use for a trash bag in the truck.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I rarely use cash. It’s cumbersome and ridiculous. Just like the slow moving people at Walgreens and their fucking check writing or penny counting. 

That’s a reach. Lol

it takes longer for the stupid card machine to ask me 20 questions for payment than it should take the teller to make change.

cumbersome? You roll with that. Too heavy, carrying bills in your pocket? Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That’s a reach. Lol

it takes longer for the stupid card machine to ask me 20 questions for payment than it should take the teller to make change.

But they should do away with $1 bill and make just $1 coin

Just now, steve from amherst said:

We use plastic bags.

Wife uses em for trash bags in the bathrooms and office

I put my lunch in em , then use for a trash bag in the truck.

I keep a few on hand for walking the dog and abductions. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That’s a reach. Lol

I carry a DL and CC in my phone case. If I can pay with my phone I’ll do that. Not sure where you’re having all this trouble with complicated card use, I can’t relate. It’s in and out for me. Fuck cash. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I carry a DL and CC in my phone case. If I can pay with my phone I’ll do that. Not sure where you’re having all this trouble with complicated card use, I can’t relate. It’s in and out for me. Fuck cash. 

You have a cell case with pockets??? 😂

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh, your of those kind of guys. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

paying with the phone is so fucking easy at many places.  Fuckers paying with cash at store registers should be shot.  tap with the phone,  take receipt and go

1 minute ago, hockeyrevman said:

accepting cash is a pain at the bank. If you want to deposit $1K + you have to fill out paperwork verifying where it came from. It's their form of checking for money laundering.

what kind of fucking bank do you go to.  I take out and deposit thousands a year buying and selling shit and have never had to fill out a thing.  

• Like 2

accepting cash is a pain at the bank. If you want to deposit $1K + you have to fill out paperwork verifying where it came from. It's their form of checking for money laundering.

Cash isn't for the bank. It's for the desk draw and to spend.

• Like 1

I just deposited 5k last week to the account my Ameritrade account is linked to. Never had to sign a thing?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

paying with the phone is so fucking easy at many places.  Fuckers paying with cash at store registers should be shot.  tap with the phone,  take receipt and go

Fuck that plan. That’s why we have RFID wallets now. I’m not going to put my phone in that kinda danger. Stranger.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You have a cell case with pockets??? 😂

No, I’d rather waste my time giving a few hundred dollar bills to some teen girl that doesn’t know how to make cash. Then I can silently stand there and chuckle to to myself as she fumbles around. Seriously, sometimes this place is like a ward. 

6 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Immm....you mean $10k?  Not $1k right?

• Like 1

Bunch of places only take cash. I always have walking around money on me. You can get cash discounts a certain places as well. I also try to tip with cash. I may swipe the card for the bill,but give the waitress cash. Fuck banks.