Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

Just now, s pump said:

What happened with him? I guess I missed the dust up.

It was a few months ago. Stinky was an assistant admin. He was deputized to help keep Zoso out. Stinky got careless with his admin credentials and began doing stupid shit. He got called on it and went off the handle on the Sherif, cfk. 

A 2-3 day fight ensued and stinky kept doubling down on posting stupid shit about cfk and SSFB. Stinky wanted to be tossed out. He wouldnt just leave, he wanted to be tossed. Finally cfk had enough of the bull shit and stinky was banned with the caveat that he could come back if he apologized. 

Stinky stayed away for a while but snuck back in around the first of March under the Red Headed Stepchild persona. 

The rest of the story can be found starting on page 1 of this thread. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was a few months ago. Stinky was an assistant admin. He was deputized to help keep Zoso out. Stinky got careless with his admin credentials and began doing stupid shit. He got called on it and went off the handle on the Sherif, cfk. 

A 2-3 day fight ensued and stinky kept doubling down on posting stupid shit about cfk and SSFB. Stinky wanted to be tossed out. He wouldnt just leave, he wanted to be tossed. Finally cfk had enough of the bull shit and stinky was banned with the caveat that he could come back if he apologized. 

Stinky stayed away for a while but snuck back in around the first of March under the Red Headed Stepchild persona. 

Ik thanks Tom. I vaguely remember some of that. I guess I missed when the hammer fell. I click mark all posts read sometimes when I get behind reading

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That’ sounds about right but, I think it was all started by the three way lover’s quarrel between Dave, Pouty and Crocky.  Dave apparently wanted Crockpot all to himself and it went south from there.  I first noticed something being “off” when Dave started his own NASCAR thread trying to scuttle the other one to get rid of Pouts.  It just read kinda creepy.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’ sounds about right but, I think it was all started by the three way lover’s quarrel between Dave, Pouty and Crocky.  Dave apparently wanted Crockpot all to himself and it went south from there.  I first noticed something being “off” when Dave started his own NASCAR thread trying to scuttle the other one to get rid of Pouts.  It just read kinda creepy.  

Yea. Thats a big part of the story too. This is all Jimmy Snacks fault. If ckf would have just taken stinky side and not Snacks we wouldn't be in this predicament. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. Thats a big part of the story too. This is all Jimmy Snacks fault. If ckf would have just taken stinky side and not Snacks we wouldn't be in this predicament. 

Don't forget the part about how Stinky turned on his pal Sludgy because he wouldn't denounce Joel...dude carries internet grudges pretty far. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wait a minute.... I didn't take Jim's side.  I just stayed out of it.  I did ask Dave & Jim at 1st to drop it and put it behind them as their fight was ruining my fun in coming to this site. Jim apologized, Dave never did. All he cared about was being right. 

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought it was Dave right away but he insisted it wasn't so I just figured all of those manitoba faggots were the same kind of dumb. Turns out it was him. I should always trust my instincts. 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Wait a minute.... I didn't take Jim's side.  I just stayed out of it.  I did ask Dave & Jim at 1st to drop it and put it behind them as their fight was ruining my fun in coming to this site. Jim apologized, Dave never did. All he cared about was being right. 

True. I misspoke. You took no ones side and that pissed stinky off even more. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

True. I misspoke. You took no ones side and that pissed stinky off even more. 

I thought you were kidding....apparently not. John has the right version of things. BTW this all started because I simply asked when he was going to pay off on our bet and send the money for my  NASCAR pool entry because it was getting close to the Daytona 500 and he started getting shitty asking why didn't I trust him, how I was the only one to ask him that...etc.....so I paid the 20 myself and told him no worries. That is what set him off. I know it sounds stupid because it is and I tried to make it right but he wouldn't have any of that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you were kidding....apparently not. John has the right version of things. BTW this all started because I simply asked when he was going to pay off on our bet and send the money for my  NASCAR pool entry because it was getting close to the Daytona 500 and he started getting shitty asking why didn't I trust him, how I was the only one to ask him that...etc.....so I paid the 20 myself and told him no worries. That is what set him off. I know it sounds stupid because it is and I tried to make it right but he wouldn't have any of that.

True story.   I think it was about a week before the 500 and Andrew, the pool organizer, sent out an email reminder with the list of names of not paid. Jim was on it and asked Dave if he was going to honor the bet or not.  You guys can piece together the rest :rage:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

True story.   I think it was about a week before the 500 and Andrew, the pool organizer, sent out an email reminder with the list of names of not paid. Jim was on it and asked Dave if he was going to honor the bet or not.  You guys can piece together the rest :rage:

Wow. Just crazy. 

Just now, ckf said:

I'm sure Dave has a different version.  You are welcome to believe whichever one you want  :bc:

I'm sure he does....I really liked the guy and I knew he had retired  early and that he helped his wife with her business so I pm'ed him a few times asking how he was able to do what he did and he was very forthcoming and encouraging. It honestly shocked me when he turned the way he did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure Dave has a different version.  You are welcome to believe whichever one you want  :bc:

Oh I believe yours no doubt. I was here for much of it. Dave was wrong on many levels. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't forget the part about how Stinky turned on his pal Sludgy because he wouldn't denounce Joel...dude carries internet grudges pretty far. :lmao:

Was probably the most bizarre texts I ever got from a grown man tbh

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Lol,  I don't get anything bad from 550. 550 was going to bring me some venison when he got up this way. I'm sure that he will be staying close to home for now.

I haven't forgotten ya'. Barring my eating the deer meat for survival, I'm saving some for ya'.  :bc:

4 hours ago, The One said:

The best part of this is , the fact that 800 dragon has you so fucking stir crazy without saying a word  !!! I would say he is winning LMMFAO !!!

Where is Draggy? Oh, the faggot is gone, or is he??? Yeah, he's really winning. LMAO!   

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where is Draggy? Oh, the faggot is gone, or is he??? Yeah, he's really winning. LMAO!   

He has dumb dumb !! LMMFAO !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The One said:

He has dumb dumb !! LMMFAO !!

What the fuck does that mean, DragQueen? I posted all my stuff, when are you gonna

start posting yours? Oh never......right. You fukkin loser. Keep posting like the faggot that you are.

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What the fuck does that mean, DragQueen? I posted all my stuff, when are you gonna

start posting yours? Oh never......right. You fukkin loser. Keep posting like the faggot that you are.

U posted ur piss stained undies stuffed with onions , sears catalog models ,some very dated ruff equipment, a very dated counter top with old plates so stifle it DUMB DUMB !!! oh yeah a few pics of out of season deer !!! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The One said:

U posted ur piss stained undies stuffed with onions , sears catalog models ,some very dated ruff equipment, a very dated counter top with old plates so stifle it DUMB DUMB !!! oh yeah a few pics of out of season deer !!! 

Also some very diseased  bowl movements !!

Edited by The One
  • Haha 1