Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

I liked Dave too.  He cracked me up...until it all just went unexpectedly south.  I’ve seen so many people over the years go out of forums in an absolute blaze of idiocy.  Each doing their own acrobatics as they reach the final end.  I guess I never understood all the fuss just to get booted. Why not just leave?  Why all the antics and work to go through it?

Hey, at least he didn’t start a thread announcing everyone is mean and he is leaving.  Those are the best!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I liked Dave too.  He cracked me up...until it all just went unexpectedly south.  I’ve seen so many people over the years go out of forums in an absolute blaze of idiocy.  Each doing their own acrobatics as they reach the final end.  I guess I never understood all the fuss just to get booted. Why not just leave?  Why all the antics and work to go through it?

Hey, at least he didn’t start a thread announcing everyone is mean and he is leaving.  Those are the best!!!

Why get so serious to begin with idk

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why get so serious to begin with idk

Honestly, I never thought he was until it all fell apart.  He really took me by surprise.  I never saw it coming.  Crockpot can really work a brother up!!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh well......that's a shame. He seemed to be behaving.  Hate to see anyone banned. Can I apologize for him?

hjjbb.gif

Too late...he was banned and torched the bridge on his way out months ago.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those are the best.  I've never been disappointed in one of those threads.  Hahahahaha

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Those are the best.  I've never been disappointed in one of those threads.  Hahahahaha

The last one was really extra special.  The end game of total retardation and months and months of just epic beat downs like I’ve never seen...EVER.  When I can’t even enter the thread because of all the blood, well....that’s just bad.

:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

So, was Dave using the Bigfuse account on HCS that got booted? :news:

No.  That account went out in another form of silly-weird fashion....again, one like I’ve never seen before.

I post a lot on these forums because I like the entertainment but, some really take this shit too seriously.  Somehow, some way, this places become their reality.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  That account went out in another form of silly-weird fashion....again, one like I’ve never seen before.

I post a lot on these forums because I like the entertainment but, some really take this shit too seriously.  Somehow, some way, this places become their reality.  

Yup 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Unfortunately Stinky has been here using Redheaded Stepchild's account for quite some time.  I never bothered to look until recently when I noticed a few people mention it. When I looked at the IP's they show Arizona back in February and Saskatchewan & Alberta the rest of the time.  Sorry Dave, you wore out your welcome when you went out with both guns blazing.

This is really troubling for the League of Northern Scholars. 

Team Manitoba is now playing with 2 key players down. Stinky being ejected for wrongful representation, and Pubic Beard busy carding double OT disinfecting bed pans in the lavatory.

That just leaves Buttcocks to deliver the trademark Manitoba level of stupidity all on his lonesome.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Team Manitoba is now playing with 2 key players down. Stinky being ejected for wrongful representation, and Pubic Beard busy carding double OT disinfecting bed pans in the lavatory.

That just leaves Buttcocks to deliver the trademark Manitoba level of stupidity all on his lonesome.....

Dave lives in saskabush 

you owned you’reself 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Holy shit!  :lol:

and wtf?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

At least they have the best(worst) man left standing. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least they have the best(worst) man left standing. 

This is a fact.  Let’s face it.... the kid’s got the right stuff!  His talent makes me giggle like a young teenage choir girl in love.   :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

hahahahaha  Oh My God.  That is so funny.    This whole thread is awesome..  We should let Dave back in so he can add to the hilarity.