Check your account email address ×

Stay the fuck home fudgies.

I thought about going up but decided to stay put. We have a big beautiful hospital 5 minutes away that’s only seen a handful of cases and is well prepared. You shouldn’t be traveling right now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If they own property,they can come. I can see not allowing short term rental.

Yeah they can, but you know damn well they're going to get here and immediately go wandering around town getting shit they should have brought with them, spreading their fudgie virus everywhere.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah they can, but you know damn well they're going to get here and immediately go wandering around town getting shit they should have brought with them, spreading their fudgie virus everywhere.

Like truck drivers coming from all over delivering goods to your stores.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Moto lives in an all whitey neighborhood.  What a surprise.

Yes,and the people that own second homes up there pay most of the property tax. If it isn’t their homestead, they get hit with a summer tax. Most of that tax goes to the local school system even though they won’t burden it. Mi is more corrupt than IL.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,and the people that own second homes up there pay most of the property tax. If it isn’t their homestead, they get hit with a summer tax. Most of that tax goes to the local school system even though they won’t burden it. Mi is more corrupt than IL.

Say it isn't so.:bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Say it isn't so.:bc:

I have to right a fat check every summer for a school that is 35 miles away from my camp. My kids would never go to it. But I’m going to come up their,and give them Kung Flu,and buy all of their tp. Idiots.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have to right a fat check every summer for a school that is 35 miles away from my camp. My kids would never go to it. But I’m going to come up their,and give them Kung Flu,and buy all of their tp. Idiots.

It kills me, the idiots actually think they could support themselves without the seasonal owners.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The wife and I are planning to go to the cabin in a couple of weeks. That said we will stay at there and not venture out. I can make it there and back to our home down state on a tank of gas so there will be no stops either way. We have plenty of food, will be bringing more with us for meals and I have plenty of work to do to keep me from getting bored. AND we don't want any visitors, so stay home.:bc:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

The wife and I are planning to go to the cabin in a couple of weeks. That said we will stay at there and not venture out. I can make it there and back to our home down state on a tank of gas so there will be no stops either way. We have plenty of food, will be bringing more with us for meals and I have plenty of work to do to keep me from getting bored. AND we don't want any visitors, so stay home.:bc:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Carona virus, coming to a small White Mich town near you, soon.

It’s fucking in Littleton. 

• Sad 1