Check your account email address ×

Which one of you guys is this?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Extra precautions are very prudent these days. 

make your coffee at home then don't make a fucking grand spectacle at a drive through then flick your lid back at them. 

fucking retard as well considering his disinfectant spray never touched where his lips will meet the cup. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Extra precautions are very prudent these days. 

All bullshit aside, whatever precautions someone takes to guard there own health is fine with me, I just hope he tipped well because the lid flip definetely called for a big tip.

You and I come from professional backgrounds where safety is paramount to everything, and we both have been around long enough to remember the days when safety was almost non-existant in the hazardous career arena we worked in.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

make your coffee at home then don't make a fucking grand spectacle at a drive through then flick your lid back at them. 

fucking retard as well considering his disinfectant spray never touched where his lips will meet the cup. 

I didnt actually watch the  video. But yea, sounds like a dick move by a dick. . 

That was just retarded.  Libtwat level retard for sure.  My god.  Scared to fucking death. Same guy isn’t putting his shopping cart back in the proper spot either cuz, ....fuck everyone else.   A fucking mini van too!

Jesus!  It’s Spinner!!!!

• Haha 3