Check your account email address ×

So the covid19 numbers the media are hyping are bullshit

So, let me get this right. A Chinese guy in a wet-market in Wuhan, ate pangolin meat, and a virus morphed from that pangolin to that guy, and now thousands of people are dying all over the world, from eating pangolin meat, or bat meat?????  

I don't know, I just don't buy it.   

So, in a year or two or whenever, another chink can eat some other fukkin animal, and it could have a virus, which transmits to that chink, and here we go again...……………..the world dying and nearly destroyed. Could this be considered an act of war? 

Is anyone else here concerned that the congress is trying to pass a two TRILLION DOLLAR stimulas package??

Holy fuckerballs TWO TRILLION!!!!

Where does that come from?

Where does that go?

Who will monitor it?

Will there be loss from corruption, graft, and outright theft?

Who will pay this back? 

This is a scary amount of money, and I think it could be disastrous. 

Small businesses are going to be able to go to their local bank, and get an immediate loan, which they won't have to pay back, as long as they don't fire their employees.

Yeah, let's see that bullshit monitored!!

Fukkin bum goes in, gets money, says he'll keep his employees, 6 months later he bails. Try to get that fukkin taxpayer money back!!!

There will be so much fraud it will be overwhelming. 

This is a disaster, waiting to happen. 

This is all Trump trying to save his presidency. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, in a year or two or whenever, another chink can eat some other fukkin animal, and it could have a virus, which transmits to that chink, and here we go again...……………..the world dying and nearly destroyed. Could this be considered an act of war? 

yes

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is anyone else here concerned that the congress is trying to pass a two TRILLION DOLLAR stimulas package??

Where does that go?

Who will monitor it?

Who will pay this back? 

It will be distasterous. That amount was not needed at this time and is just another way to rape  and pillage.

Where does that go?

Who will monitor it?

Who will pay this back? 

Small businesses are going to be able to go to their local bank, and get an immediate loan, which they won't have to pay back, as long as they don't fire their employees.

Fukkin bum goes in, gets money, says he'll keep his employees, 6 months later he bails. Try to get that fukkin taxpayer money back!!!

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It will be distasterous. That amount was not needed at this time and is just another way to rape  and pillage.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Owner here we figure will get about 200k from it

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again, because if you aren't in the high risk category of age and underlying conditions .....this thing is nothing.more than a cold with very few outliers.

Let's see how Rand Paul And the other Senators who are positive make out..... Guaranteed if they don't have shock and awe symptoms, you won't hear nothing about them...... hardly heard anything about Tom Hanks Did we?... What about Trudeau's wife?. All because they were mild symptoms. 

Media skipped right over that and went on to sensationalize the cases that were out of the norm .

Granted the sheer number of cases and contagiousness is alarming.... This thing spreads like wildfire But in my particular case I'm still more concerned with the flu.

No one who's famous will die from this it's a guarantee 

9 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left gets so mad when you debunk their virus religion 

I can't believe how many people on this forum have lined up to take it up the ass over the covid19 propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

hospitals in NYC are overwhelmed with people sick with the virus and now they're sending them to our upstate hospitals. Keep your fucking Sickies in New York City people. You are spreading the virus keep your shit in your shit hole

that's why they built temporary hospitals in Wuhan, to reduce the spread.

Should be doing the same there. Fuck use sporting stadiums or something.