Check your account email address ×

So the covid19 numbers the media are hyping are bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why in the fuck would you be more afraid of the flu???

20% of all sars-coV2 cases require hospitalization 

On what fucking planet is that better than the flu.

You fucking brain dead Trump fucking retards are the dumbest cunts alive

Again, because if you aren't in the high risk category of age and underlying conditions .....this thing is nothing.more than a cold with very few outliers.

Let's see how Rand Paul And the other Senators who are positive make out..... Guaranteed if they don't have shock and awe symptoms, you won't hear nothing about them...... hardly heard anything about Tom Hanks Did we?... What about Trudeau's wife?. All because they were mild symptoms. 

Media skipped right over that and went on to sensationalize the cases that were out of the norm .

Granted the sheer number of cases and contagiousness is alarming.... This thing spreads like wildfire But in my particular case I'm still more concerned with the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

It really is bad in places. It will continue to get worse. 

We will all be affected by this. This shit is real no doubt. 

People leaving the higher infected areas is a big problem in my book.   I mean don't get me wrong....I get why from not wanting to become infected to be in areas where med systems are less overburdened but it puts many at risk.

Edited by Highmark

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again, because if you aren't in the high risk category of age and underlying conditions .....this thing is nothing.more than a cold with very few outliers.

Let's see how Rand Paul And the other Senators who are positive make out..... Guaranteed if they don't have shock and awe symptoms, you won't hear nothing about them...... hardly heard anything about Tom Hanks Did we?... What about Trudeau's wife?. All because they were mild symptoms. 

Media skipped right over that and went on to sensationalize the cases that were out of the norm .

Granted the sheer number of cases and contagiousness is alarming.... This thing spreads like wildfire But in my particular case I'm still more concerned with the flu.

If you have no underlying health issues you have a 100% chance of surviving common flu. That is not the case with this virus. You’re concerns are idiotic at best

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you have no underlying health issues you have a 100% chance of surviving common flu. That is not the case with this virus. You’re concerns are idiotic at best

Thats an incorrect statement.

https://www.health.com/condition/cold-flu-sinus/how-do-you-die-from-flu

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

People with prexisting conditions getting sick in numbers have the ability to tax healthcare systems beyond capacity, degrade local economies, and disrupt commerce. 

And that is exactly what we see happening. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning.  Experts had hoped we would not reach 60,000 cases until Saturday. They speculated the HC systems might not be overwhelmed if we could curb the spread and slow the rate of case increases. 

Well, we exceeded 60,000 cases 3 days early. The HC system in NY and NJ will soon be completely over run with victims of this virus. 

Nothing short of a complete lockdown will slow this shit down. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. NO. China put the entire province in quarantine. They locked everything down.  

We are still running the subways in NYC. Our country is going to get its ass kicked by the chinese virus. 

yep

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And that is exactly what we see happening. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning.  Experts had hoped we would not reach 60,000 cases until Saturday. They speculated the HC systems might not be overwhelmed if we could curb the spread and slow the rate of case increases. 

Well, we exceeded 60,000 cases 3 days early. The HC system in NY and NJ will soon be completely over run with victims of this virus. 

Nothing short of a complete lockdown will slow this shit down. 

There’s plenty of compromised people to plug up the healthcare system for months. Soon it’ll begin to bite into elective and non elective surgeries. I don’t understand why people don’t understand this. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s plenty of compromised people to plug up the healthcare system for months. Soon it’ll begin to bite into elective and non elective surgeries. I don’t understand why people don’t understand this. 

Not to mention people that are in car accidents, have a heart attack, stroke....etc...will get compromised care. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Several doctors in the Phoenix area are saying that AZ needs to go into complete lockdown. They are petitioning the governor to lock this state down ASAP. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Several doctors in the Phoenix area are saying that AZ needs to go into complete lockdown. They are petitioning the governor to lock this state down ASAP. 

The must be libtards out to get Trump derrrr

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't even catch it the first time I scrolled by  :lol:  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Neither did I. He had to tell me to look close. 

X3..... Just went back and looked. Sorry, I did.:lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

They need to do it now...Whitmer hemmed and hawed and now we are fucked.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They need to do it now...Whitmer hemmed and hawed and now we are fucked.

Yep. If we lock down and shelter in place we can slow the rapid increases in new cases. Its really the only chance Hospitals have to stay in front of this pandemic. 

Employees wife who works at u of I hospital said there are entire wings dark with nobody in them.   They are stopping more than elective surgeries and care.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Employees wife who works at u of I hospital said there are entire wings dark with nobody in them.   They are stopping more than elective surgeries and care.

They will fill up fast once the virus makes its way there. 

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

well ask has the highest numbers yr after yr for std's why not go for covid also