Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody has talked more shit here than you, Internet badass. I laughed my fucking ass off when somebody gave you a taste of your own medicine. 

Sounds like there’s a similar consensus here for revkev. It’s easy to tell that you’re in agreement there. So :snack: indeed.

You can fuck off too, pussy

You're a nothing, a nobody.  ONLY reason why you're an admin on here is you're a fucking computer nerd. Other than that , you aren't shit.  A pathetic little geek. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 2

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You can fuck off too, pussy

You're a nothing, a nobody.  ONLY reason why you're an admin on here is you're a fucking computer nerd. Other than that , you aren't shit.  A pathetic little geek. 

:lol:

:lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Laughing emojis aren't going to do anything about the fact that I'm spot on about that 

No other computer geeks on the forum who could have done it eh? :lol:

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No other computer geeks on the forum who could have done it eh? :lol:

You were the only sucker willing to do it :lol:   And if memory servers....the FS v1.0 crew asked for it to be Joel (after Jasmine) to do the job because everyone thought he would be as un-biased as a member can be here.

20 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Twist it up however you want to John. The thanks I get for helping you out with rob and getting his RS.  

What did I do Jay?  I don't have any issues with you.  Do I really need to babysit this place?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

You were the only sucker willing to do it :lol:   And if memory servers....the FS v1.0 crew asked for it to be Joel (after Jasmine) to do the job because everyone thought he would be as un-biased as a member can be here.

What did I do Jay?  I don't have any issues with you.  Do I really need to babysit this place?

AMG doesn’t care about facts. 

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whatever John. Go smoke another one

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

AMG doesn’t care about facts. 

The fact that you're a computer nerd, and that's the only reason you're an admin here.  You mean facts like that. Yep that's a fact alright

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The fact that you're a computer nerd, and that's the only reason you're an admin here.  You mean facts like that. Yep that's a fact alright

Well you've got yourself convinced, but you're good at that. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Whatever John. Go smoke another one

Don't be a prick. Tell me what i did. I try to be as fair and unbiased as i can here.

Like you i do you,  I  consider Tony a friend. i look forward to meeting him at some point.  It sucked to give him a vacation,  but he crossed the line.  He wasn't flirting around in a gray area like a lot do here.

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well you've got yourself convinced, but you're good at that. 

A blind man could see that I'm spot on.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't be a prick. Tell me what i did. I try to be as fair and unbiased as i can here.

Like you i do you,  I  consider Tony a friend. i look forward to meeting him at some point.  It sucked to give him a vacation,  but he crossed the line.  He wasn't flirting around in a gray area like a lot do here.

You already showed by your biased on it. You gave Ratdooski a pass because "it was his friend".  And Barb was the one who brought Tony's kids and their mom into it, but you gave Barb a pass too. 

Like I said, make it a free for all or nothing at all. 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

A blind man could see that I'm spot on.

You already showed by your biased on it. You gave Ratdooski a pass because "it was his friend".  And Barb was the one who brought Tony's kids and their mom into it, but you gave Barb a pass too. 

Like I said, make it a free for all or nothing at all. 

That shows how much you know. I don't have any issues with dooski, but i have never really been friendly with him. You on the other hand.....