Check your account email address ×

Why the mask shortage

1 hour ago, Dieselgeek said:

Pence was there I believe. 

yeah prob . i was not paying much attention but I thought it was pence but did not remember so did not want to say for sure .

3m goes from the evil ground water contamanating antichrist to savour of the people over night lol 

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They just talked about the hoarding of masks at the presidents news conference, that and price gouging. They were warned about 20 minutes ago either sell at fair price or were coming to get them.

I saw that. :bc: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i was looking for a box of nitriles yesterday there as I was doing some work to the car.  2 package of 10 limit and no big boxes.  

dumb luck timing for me about 40 days ago home depot was clearing out 1 gal buckets of blue gloves for 12 bucks a bucket . I bought 4 . my wife hauled 2 buckets of them and a extra big box of masks I had to the local hospital after seeing hospitals needed the stuff and had drive uo drop off spots at them all in the metro.  

I was a bit p.o. that she took the good masks with the vents and not the none vented ones  but I guess the nurses need them more than my garage shelf I only use the things when doing demo or in a attic and not planning any of that.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They just talked about the hoarding of masks at the presidents news conference, that and price gouging. They were warned about 20 minutes ago either sell at fair price or were coming to get them.

Some have been fined here trying to unload it.  Total pos.

• Thanks 1

some hardware store in my parts who are always a fucking scam made the news for fucking people 85bucks for 24 packs of ass paper .

I mean come on what is wrong with the owners? do they think people don't remember that shit after stuff gets back to normal and say fuck that clown I will take the extra 5 min and drive to menerds .

has to be hard enough competing then to show the world what a cunt you are on top of it 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

some hardware store in my parts who are always a fucking scam made the news for fucking people 85bucks for 24 packs of ass paper .

I mean come on what is wrong with the owners? do they think people don't remember that shit after stuff gets back to normal and say fuck that clown I will take the extra 5 min and drive to menerds .

has to be hard enough competing then to show the world what a cunt you are on top of it 

Hopkins hardware store owner was one of them. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Didn't you say you didn't care about businesses at their most vulnerable earlier today and you didn't give a shit about them falling on hard times if it meant a better deal for you?

Huh.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I could of sworn on your website there is a picture of you with a mask on next to a styrofoam kayak coming out of a mould it looked?? 

You'd swear to a lot of things.  But you like to lie a lot. 

I just donated $1,000.00 to the local hospital to help them re-supply in masks.  

Meanwhile you were being a selfish dick holding onto masks. 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

dumb luck timing for me about 40 days ago home depot was clearing out 1 gal buckets of blue gloves for 12 bucks a bucket . I bought 4 . my wife hauled 2 buckets of them and a extra big box of masks I had to the local hospital after seeing hospitals needed the stuff and had drive uo drop off spots at them all in the metro.  

I was a bit p.o. that she took the good masks with the vents and not the none vented ones  but I guess the nurses need them more than my garage shelf I only use the things when doing demo or in a attic and not planning any of that.

Kudos to your wife.  If the hospital staff can't stay healthy then everyone is fucked.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's nice that you are starting to feel guilty.

Mind you most people who donate don't brag about it.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Haha, what are you talking about retard?? You drunk again dough boy??

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Hopkins hardware store owner was one of them. 

yep just a dumb fuck . home depot and menerds what another 6 min down the road . and schere brothers lumber about 1 min away .

owners dad was a ok guy the kid is just a entitled dumb fuck 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kudos to your wife.  If the hospital staff can't stay healthy then everyone is fucked.

yeah they have people sewing masks per hospital webpage instructions  and dropping off at the drop centers also . guess the old lady sewing/quilting  circle in my hood is in full operation lol .

good for them gives them a feeling of contributing and helps the nurses . 

prob some pretty fashionable masks coming out of there little club they make pretty cool quilts and sell at  fundraisers . I know cuz we have like 3 lol 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Didn't you say you didn't care about businesses at their most vulnerable earlier today and you didn't give a shit about them falling on hard times if it meant a better deal for you?

Huh.

you are confusing 2 posts .

1st 

if I am buying a toy from some one the only thing that matters to me is my deal I will listen to there story/ pitch but really only to gane insite as to how desperate they are to sell. 

I also beleve it is not govenments job to bail out any buisness ever . especaly after a 4 yr massive boom . if you dont have reserves to get you by for 4 mo after this boom you dont deserve to stay in biz .

I stand by both .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, what are you talking about retard?? You drunk again dough boy??

I'm talking about you having masks and not even considering donating them in a time of crisis.

How many people have you and your family interacted with in the last 5 days.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm talking about you having masks and not even considering donating them in a time of crisis.

How many people have you and your family interacted with in the last 5 days.  

Haha, Barb are you like seriously this fucking stupid???  When I tell Anler WE have non-disposable  masks and cartridges and I can get him some if he needs them and to let me know..He knows I'm talking about my employer....Pay attention you pear shaped dip shit,..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Never occurred to You to buy them and donate?

How many people have you and your kids interacted with last week?

Haha, yeah Barb, fucking retard..As I said our hospitals are not struggling for money, masks, or anything else..I'm sure the owner would handle that as he is on the board of directors for Upstate. Our local hospitals are fully stocked..

I'm shocked with minimal cases that you guys have and such a superior health care system that your local hospital is out of masks and money already..Damn, sounds like you're fucked up there, especially since you guys kept your borders open for so much longer than us..Was nice knowing you!! :hay:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah they have people sewing masks per hospital webpage instructions  and dropping off at the drop centers also . guess the old lady sewing/quilting  circle in my hood is in full operation lol .

good for them gives them a feeling of contributing and helps the nurses . 

prob some pretty fashionable masks coming out of there little club they make pretty cool quilts and sell at  fundraisers . I know cuz we have like 3 lol 

I saw that and thought it was cool, as long as the sewers are not infected.

42 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I saw that and thought it was cool, as long as the sewers are not infected.

the I guess the masks are reusable.  so in other words toss em in the washer before use  ? 

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, yeah Barb, fucking retard..As I said our hospitals are not struggling for money, masks, or anything else..I'm sure the owner would handle that as he is on the board of directors for Upstate. Our local hospitals are fully stocked..

I'm shocked with minimal cases that you guys have and such a superior health care system that your local hospital is out of masks and money already..Damn, sounds like you're fucked up there, especially since you guys kept your borders open for so much longer than us..Was nice knowing you!! :hay:

Keep telling yourself that dumbass. 
you won’t even answer what you did to help or how many people you were in contact with. 

your infection rate is triple ours. Maybe because your lying president wouldn’t listen to scientists and lied about how serious it is. 

Our was the opposite. Trudeau isn’t very bright but is smart enough to listen to the professionals. 

Trump is dumb ass shit and you are dumb enough to believe his lies 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep telling yourself that dumbass. 
you won’t even answer what you did to help or how many people you were in contact with. 

your infection rate is triple ours. Maybe because your lying president wouldn’t listen to scientists and lied about how serious it is. 

Our was the opposite. Trudeau isn’t very bright but is smart enough to listen to the professionals. 

Trump is dumb ass shit and you are dumb enough to believe his lies 

Barb, you do know New York City is different from New York state right?? You seem to be confusing the two repeatedly

As I said our local hospitals are in fine shape they struggle for nothing.. But I am shocked that with so few cases how poorly your hospitals are doing by your own admission.. Like i said, sounds like you're fucked.. Bummer...hahaha

@revkevsdi after reading some of whats going on in your area,, Ho Lee Chit, you guys are fucked... Why is your pres is still bringing in people as of yesterday?? we stopped this shit weeks ago..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadians-arriving-from-morocco-urge-trudeau-to-bring-back-everyone-left-stranded-by-covid-19-shutdown-1.5505983?cmp=rss

https://www.local.ca/on/fergus/news/