Check your account email address ×

Turns out, according to recent reports, Italy was calling deaths from others diseases "coronavirus" deaths that inflated their death numbers from the virus.

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MY local tv station last night was reporting 6 deaths in new England from it. 

4 in Ct

2 in VT 

and 1 in Mass.

Really ? You are supposed to be giving quality information and you cant add to 7 ?

Maybe they don't count massholes

FTR I'm kidding I have no idea about to find people of Massachusetts

After the virus broke, Italy had a "hug a Chink" day so the  chinks wouldn't 'feel bad'.

Can't understand why they are so fucked.

Know how many Chinamen wander into Italy on a normal day?

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

After the virus broke, Italy had a "hug a Chink" day so the  chinks wouldn't 'feel bad'.

I was in Rome last summer. The number is yuge. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I was in Rome last summer. The number is yuge. 

I spent 6 weeks in Europe the Fall of 2018. A huge number of asians all over central and western Europe. 

Asians like to travel. 

37 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I spent 6 weeks in Europe the Fall of 2018. A huge number of asians all over central and western Europe. 

Asians like to travel. 

We were the only ones for lunch at this out of the way place in Venice. Bus pulls in. They just filled every seat in the place with Chinese. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We were the only ones for lunch at this out of the way place in Venice. Bus pulls in. They just filled every seat in the place with Chinese. :lol: 

I was amazed how many Arabs and Indians were all over. Asians are pretty common everywhere nowadays. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Corruption and dishonestly is very widespread  in Italy. I would trust their gov’t just slightly above China.

That's rich coming from a Trump supporter.   People can literally play a recording of him saying one thing on one day and the complete opposite the other. 

"This thing snuck up on us"

"I knew this would become a pandemic before anyone"

"Number are 15 now soon they will be zero"

"We have this almost 100% contained."

Italy have an older population with a lot of pollution.  Something to do with geography causing poor air quality so the people have a higher rate of respiratory ailments. 

China had a lot more men die than women because Chinese men smoke a lot compared to women. 

North America has a higher obesity rate. Usually that goes along with heart disease and diabetes.  So far we are staying at 1.5% but it's early days. It takes a while to die from coronavirus. The US has 20,000 cases that have only been detected in the last 5 days. 

It honestly shows how bad the climate crisis will have to be before people believe it.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Insult the italians and Chinese all you want.  North America had a full month of knowing this spread easily and we did fuck all. 

We had them as a warning not to take this lightly and we did. We deserve it more than they do. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's rich coming from a Trump supporter.   People can literally play a recording of him saying one thing on one day and the complete opposite the other. 

Italy have an older population with a lot of pollution.  Something to do with geography causing poor air quality so the people have a higher rate of respiratory ailments. 

China had a lot more men die than women because Chinese men smoke a lot compared to women. 

North America has a higher obesity rate. Usually that goes along with heart disease and diabetes.  So far we are staying at 1.5% but it's early days. It takes a while to die from coronavirus. The US has 20,000 cases that have only been detected in the last 5 days. 

It honestly shows how bad the climate crisis will have to be before people believe it.  

Trump has been failure. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump has been failure. 

Maybe he could get a reality TV show to help bail him out of this one.  Or he can renegotiate with Merca's creditors when it's all over. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whew! Get it all out. You’ll be ok. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe he could get a reality TV show to help bail him out of this one.  Or he can renegotiate with Merca's creditors when it's all over. 

I’m sure that whoever is dealing with his properties has a mess on their hands right now. He’s going to get hit hard financially. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He throws in the climate crisis at the end yet he produces toxins for a living.

Lol

I can’t even read his drivel anymore. Nothing more than lib talking points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine how sad the lefts lives are. They’re very upset because not many people are dying and they want a lot of people to die just so they can somehow blame the Chinese virus on orange man 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine how sad the lefts lives are. They’re very upset because not many people are dying and they want a lot of people to die just so they can somehow blame the Chinese virus on orange man 

Orange man is way over reacting to the cold.