Check your account email address ×

Italy. 9% mortality rate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya that's it smh

Consider sticking to cartoons pouts 

Hmmm..so states are ordering this because people are smart and have been doing it on their own? I realize that these closures make workers eligible for financial help but there are plenty of people that think this is no big deal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmm..so states are ordering this because people are smart and have been doing it on their own? 

Liberal states are

Some people need to be told or controlled

Calling for fake news to scrare people to do it is a slippery slope and the heights of retardation 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What about the 39 health care workers girl from down South that just died. She was healthy it sounded like :dunno:

Headline on drudge...they found her dead on her kitchen floor

It is getting people of all ages.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

3000 plus dead in Italy in last 4 days huh...damn

The death toll would be worse here if we didn't do quarantine. There just isn't enough medicine, beds, workers and supplies to treat everyone that could become infected. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I said the young ignored the warnings of social distancing and still are.

See the vid from early February of the masked Chinese guy in Italy with the free hugs sign? 

Ya most that passed hugged him 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Liberal states are

Calling for fake news to scrare people to do it is a slippery slope and the heights of retardation 

Jesus Christ are you really making this political right now...fuck you're fried. BTW you are one of those people that needs to be told because you are a fucking moron.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Liberal states are

nothing 'fake' about saying a 34 year old died and not dissecting his medical history.

Pretty much all of the coverage I've seen citing medical professionals states quite clearly if you are young and healthy you probably have nothing to worry about but if you have underlying health conditions or are in the elderly age demographic there is a significantly higher risk. 

You're asking to be lied to ffs 😂

You're asking for trip advice on TBP and telling people to consider their teenagers POV before telling them to stay home....you're a fucking child. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I said the young ignored the warnings of social distancing and still are.

This was my comment as well. The people there did not take this seriously.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

nothing 'fake' about saying a 34 year old died and not dissecting his medical history.

Pretty much all of the coverage I've seen citing medical professionals states quite clearly if you are young and healthy you probably have nothing to worry about but if you have underlying health conditions or are in the elderly age demographic there is a significantly higher risk. 

I don't know I think it's pretty important that you tell the full story and not just part of it. A lot of other smart people agree with that position. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're asking for trip advice on TBP and telling people to consider their teenagers POV before telling them to stay home....you're a fucking child. 

I don't recall anybody asking anyone for advice 😂

You should consider a teenager's point of view remember you are one once seems like you have forgotten since you became a grandma

I'll put my parenting results and skills against anyone when I have a shootout right now tubs!? :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It is getting people of all ages.

Weird how some get barely anything & others get destroyed by it. Like it is engineered for certain genetic codes.

Govt told military last yr not to get DNA tested - to help avoid a bio weapon designed toward groups.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The death toll would be worse here if we didn't do quarantine. There just isn't enough medicine, beds, workers and supplies to treat everyone that could become infected. 

Short term pain - to help save some of our parents etc. Guess not so bad ...

I don't know I think it's pretty important that you tell the full story and not just part of it. A lot of other smart people agree with that position. 

Every death so far here in Canada they have stated the age and whether or not there have been underlying health conditions or not from news I've seen/reports I've heard. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Weird how some get barely anything & others get destroyed by it. Like it is engineered for certain genetic codes.

Govt told military last yr not to get DNA tested - to help avoid a bio weapon designed toward groups.

Short term pain - to help save some of our parents etc. Guess not so bad ...

Dripper says it's a liberal slippery slope and fake news.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Every death so far here in Canada they have stated the age and whether or not there have been underlying health conditions or not from news I've seen/reports I've heard. 

Yeah this was a mainstream media article It took me aback when I first saw it then I saw the facts and got angry What do you think that does for a person's trust level of the mainstream media do you think I'm going to believe any more stories about young guys like that or do you think I'm going to have to go look before I make a decision? 

telling an incomplete story to sway the public's opinion isn't right It's not good for anybody unless you're a mouth breathing retard like pouts

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Liberal states are

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Liar 

Nope.

Almos everybody here says a lock down is a good idea but you want to make it about me...no problem....whatever makes you feel better Tickets.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dripper says it's a liberal slippery slope and fake news.

My cousin a nurse - just got told they could wear bandanas or scarves if needed once they are out of masks ...wtf. 

Wife just got DHS permit to travel in Mich. Coming real soon here. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

My cousin a nurse - just got told they could wear bandanas or scarves if needed once they are out of masks ...wtf. 

Wife just got DHS permit to travel in Mich. Coming real soon here. 

Yessir....I really commend the healthcare workers dealing with this at their own peril....heroes IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope.

Almos everybody here says a lock down is a good idea but you want to make it about me...no problem....whatever makes you feel better Tickets.

You lied and forever be known as a liar

Facts are liberal states are the ones shut down.Fact

Leaving very important details out of a story to scare people is fake news.  Fact

You're going to regret it when I apply the same rule to Trump. Fact

You lied. Fact