Check your account email address ×

Italy. 9% mortality rate.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir....I really commend the healthcare workers dealing with this at their own peril....heroes IMO. 

X2. Imagine going to a workplace with that super contagious disease everywhere.

She also has to worry about bringing it to her elder family members. It would take my aunt & uncle both out most likely. 

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

My cousin a nurse - just got told they could wear bandanas or scarves if needed once they are out of masks ...wtf. 

Wife just got DHS permit to travel in Mich. Coming real soon here. 

My son got one for his job

Just now, washedupmxer said:

They aren't?

When we start looking to California and New York as examples of what do we're fucked 

They are the most densely populated regions of the country you brain dead fuck

what you’re attempting is like blaming ice cream cones for drownings in the summer

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

X2. Imagine going to a workplace with that super contagious disease everywhere.

She also has to worry about bringing it to her elder family members. It would take my aunt & uncle both out most likely. 

My SIL is an ER nurse in southern Illinois. She is young and healthy. She was informed this week that when the beds start filling up all the young healthy staff will be expected to work more days and hours to keep up with demand. 

Kelly has 3 kids at home. They are all healthy but spend a lot of time at the two sets of grandparents houses instead of daycare after school.  

its quite the dilemma. Kelly needs to work, the hospital needs her, she will likely get the virus and pass it to her kids. Without some kind of quarantine the kids will pass it to their grandparents who will likely die. 

crazy times no doubt. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My SIL is an ER nurse in southern Illinois. She is young and healthy. She was informed this week that when the beds start filling up all the young healthy staff will be expected to work more days and hours to keep up with demand. 

Kelly has 3 kids at home. They are all healthy but spend a lot of time at the two sets of grandparents houses instead of daycare after school.  

its quite the dilemma. Kelly needs to work, the hospital needs her, she will likely get the virus and pass it to her kids. Without some kind of quarantine the kids will pass it to their grandparents who will likely die. 

crazy times no doubt. 

If these hospitals can not provide the healthcare workers the proper PPE then they should refuse to work.

Simple as that

Just now, f7ben said:

They are the most densely populated regions of the country you brain dead fuck

what you’re attempting is like blaming ice cream cones for drownings in the summer

Ok and Illinois? Comped to go ahead and pick one 

It's a very simplistic observation, try to go full retardo on it 

Ok and Illinois? Comped to go ahead and pick one 

It's a very simplistic observation, try to go full retardo on it 

It’s complete partisan bullshit , try not being such a fucking feeb

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My son got one for his job

You say he works at Menards? I heard hardware stores would remain open - was wondering if Menards etc would. That's good news ...will be able to get stuff for home projects then. 

Wife place is baby food.

Just now, f7ben said:

If these hospitals can not provide the healthcare workers the proper PPE then they should refuse to work.

Simple as that

They're better than that and you apparently? 

Have you done anything help?

My buds orchard only had like 4 cases of masks be we dropped them off for them to use. Thankfully trump got the FDA to approve industrial masks 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You say he works at Menards? I heard hardware stores would remain open - was wondering if Menards etc would. That's good news ...will be able to get stuff for home projects then. 

Wife place is baby food.

Ya.  How would you feel sending your kid off into the public for $11 an hour with this going on? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

They're better than that and you apparently? 

Have you done anything help?

My buds orchard only had like 4 cases of masks be we dropped them off for them to use. Thankfully trump got the FDA to approve industrial masks 

They aren’t volunteers , it is their employers responsibility to provide them proper ppe. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They aren’t volunteers , it is their employers responsibility to provide them proper ppe. 

Agreed 

Who responsible for setting current guidelines of what they have to have?

Regardless sweeping changes are needed 

Agreed 

Who responsible for setting current guidelines of what they have to have?

Regardless sweeping changes are needed 

Agreed , all I know is if my employer doesn’t provide me the proper PPE I don’t work.

Now if they want me to work without ppe than I will consider it depending on what the additional compensation entails 

Its called hazard pay

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

crazy times no doubt. 

She is young & healthy too. 

Quite the dilemma for sure. 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya.  How would you feel sending your kid off into the public for $11 an hour with this going on? 

He doesnt have much worries being young & healthy. Bringing it to his grandparents etc is the one I'd be worried about.

If I was him - I'd ask to work in the lumber yard. Be outside & away from people mostly. They need strong guys for that area also. 

Hopefully this gets our country serious about living more healthy. 

Sick of being the nation of fat lay abouts 

Those fats that have been treating thier bodies like trash cans for decades should be scared and rightfully so. Most of them are a burden on our system as well. Time for change 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You lied and forever be known as a liar

Facts are liberal states are the ones shut down.Fact

Leaving very important details out of a story to scare people is fake news.  Fact

You're going to regret it when I apply the same rule to Trump. Fact

You lied. Fact

Done with you...it's too nice of day to argue with such an absolute moron. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He doesnt have much worries being young & healthy. Bringing it to his grandparents etc is the one I'd be worried about.

If I was him - I'd ask to work in the lumber yard. Be outside & away from people mostly. They need strong guys for that area also. 

Ya he's only of of three who does his job so he's kind of stuck. 

Thankfully his interaction isnt to much. He had a guy that was following him around to tell him about God for 15 minutes, he said he wouldn't leave him alone and basically had to close the door behind him to get him to leave 

Ya he's only of of three who does his job so he's kind of stuck. 

Thankfully his interaction isnt to much. He had a guy that was following him around to tell him about God for 15 minutes, he said he wouldn't leave him alone and basically had to close the door behind him to get him to leave 

That place has been pretty empty for the most part lately - so shouldn't be too bad. 

Grocery stores are going to be the hot spots. Especially w the reduced hrs condensing people. 

Probably some nut cases here & there. At least he gets to see some hotties at times. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

That place has been pretty empty for the most part lately - so shouldn't be too bad. 

Grocery stores are going to be the hot spots. Especially w the reduced hrs condensing people. 

Probably some nut cases here & there. At least he gets to see some hotties at times. 

He come home pretty happy most nights so it is a really good place to work which is why I don't want him to take time off or piss them off because they treat them very well.

Plus it's like a little delivery service if I ever need anything I'll have it that night

He come home pretty happy most nights so it is a really good place to work which is why I don't want him to take time off or piss them off because they treat them very well.

Plus it's like a little delivery service if I ever need anything I'll have it that night

Perfect job for a youngster. 

Ha yea ...that is nice to have!