Check your account email address ×

***Official***!!!!! I'm staying intoxicated the entire pandemic lockdown thread !!!

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. I didn't realize momo was a drunk. Stoned and drunk is no way for a CFO to go through life. 

Momo always claimed he didn't drink and he always went after @motonoggin about the weed.

Momo being the creep he is figured he would ingratiate himself with @ckf via the weed topic using it as a shield, Momo lost today when I got his fat ass neutered :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo always claimed he didn't drink and he always went after @motonoggin about the weed.

Momo being the creep he is figured he would ingratiate himself with @ckf via the weed topic using it as a shield, Momo lost today when I got his fat ass neutered :lol:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the lying dago midget shitforbrains, all the fat fuck posts :finger3:

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here's the deal...I've never had an issue with Momo, nor did rob. Our friendship started way before the weed thread was ever thought of. I get why some here don't like the guy.   He's here to fuck around and have fun just like everyone else. Granted each of us has our own unique way of having fun, and not everyone here likes Momo's  :lol:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Here's the deal...I've never had an issue with Momo, nor did rob. Our friendship started way before the weed thread was ever thought of. I get why some here don't like the guy.   He's here to fuck around and have fun just like everyone else. Granted each of us has our own unique way of having fun, and not everyone here likes Momo's  :lol:

He's an asshole liar, who has been caught in numerous lies through the years, he made a point of kissing Rob's ass and yours knowing you guys were the keepers of the gate.

Rob passes away and the asshole calls Rob a liar, @Anler posts about an employee's SIL contracting the Covid 19 and the jagoff gives the finger in that post, those two actions alone identify a demented low life.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's an asshole liar, who has been caught in numerous lies through the years, he made a point of kissing Rob's ass and yours knowing you guys were the keepers of the gate.

Rob passes away and the asshole calls Rob a liar, @Anler posts about an employee's SIL contracting the Covid 19 and the jagoff gives the finger in that post, those two actions alone identify a demented low life.

Look Vince, I get it....you don't like the guy.  I don't blame you, or anyone else here for not liking Momo. "His Brand", as @Zambroski  calls it,  isn't for everyone.  Some guys here are straight shooters online, what you see is what you get. Others are here like to fuck off and play games.  Unless one of our two rules are broken, all are welcome. There is a neat little feature built in to the software that anyone is welcome to use "IGNORE USER". 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're always crying about something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The old liver is really getting a work out.  Nothing to do but drink.  Wish it would warm up so we could be outside. Buddy is working on getting the hot tub leveled out. 

01B542C7-F63E-460C-8F1F-D3E18CBF24B7.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't really hate MOMO. I don't like he way he talks to my bud Kev, that's the only thing that pisses me off. For the most part I've only had a couple of very brief skirmishes with him. 

I don't really know why so many hate Mo, it's almost like …" it's the thing to do ". 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No that is you' you Garlic Eating Lying ignorant midget fuck. You are a mobbed up FUCK and a moron; :fuckoff: 

44 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're always crying about something

You're a lot like Momo, are you his inbred offspring?

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn bring the fingers back so Momo goes back in the closet. :lol:

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't really hate MOMO. I don't like he way he talks to my bud Kev, that's the only thing that pisses me off. For the most part I've only had a couple of very brief skirmishes with him. 

I don't really know why so many hate Mo, it's almost like …" it's the thing to do ". 

The lies were one thing, what really set everyone off is when he threatened to sue the Port Perry Snowmobile Club because they inadvertantly posted a picture that had multiple people in it him included, he freaked seeing hig mug on the WWW, you were a LEO why would some asshole freak to the point that he threatened to sue a group of volunteers @frenchy and many others here can verify this story.

Now you know the rest of the story.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No that is you' you Garlic Eating Lying ignorant midget fuck. You are a mobbed up FUCK and a moron; :fuckoff: 

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're a lot like Momo, are you his inbred offspring?

The lies were one thing, what really set everyone off is when he threatened to sue the Port Perry Snowmobile Club because they inadvertantly posted a picture that had multiple people in it him included, he freaked seeing hig mug on the WWW, you were a LEO why would some asshole freak to the point that he threatened to sue a group of volunteers @frenchy and many others here can verify this story.

Now you know the rest of the story.

And then the perpetual complete made up fabrication that Ballsack himself fabricated and continue to :bullshit: about ever time I :owned:the dago midget he tells the same :lies:

Edited by Momorider

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

momo still lying about something that a good dozen people here remember as clear as day.

What a miserable sack of shit. 

:lies: they remember your :lies: is what they remember you clueless lying FUCK  :finger: midget parasitic bottom feeder 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lies: they remember your :lies: is what they remember you clueless lying FUCK  :finger: midget parasitic bottom feeder 

Wrong. Nutters  story. And Yukon’s. And all the other PPSC members from the old ON forum that talked about it. You fucking liar. 

• Like 1