Check your account email address ×

Trump close the Canadian border?

almost all the gas and diesel fuel in maine and a lot of the northeast comes from st john nb.mostly by ship. and a lot of lumber coming from quebec and nb. with spring breakup there will not be as much logs going into quebec from maine. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, snowstorm said:

almost all the gas and diesel fuel in maine and a lot of the northeast comes from st john nb.mostly by ship. and a lot of lumber coming from quebec and nb. with spring breakup there will not be as much logs going into quebec from maine. 

I heard trade will not be affected. Just personal travel.

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Been reading truckers have had issues getting food at restaurants walking thru drive thrus.

Have you encountered this at all?

Would you want him in your establishment? 

25 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

everyone better hope the trucks keep rolling or the country will come to a complete stand still. and they are taking a far greater risk than those of you that play on here all day

their risk is really minimal,  they are in contact with a small amount of people and spend a majority of their time isolated from contact with others.  some basic precautions at the freight terminals could make it even more isolated.     

UPS, Amazon and USPS route delivery drivers i see being at more risk

Edited by Angry ginger

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I can’t understand why Trudeau is still letting Americans in. They’ll be sneaking over the border for healthcare.  
We need a wall and we’ll get Merca to pay for it. 

tenorSST120A3.gif

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I can’t understand why Trudeau is still letting Americans in. They’ll be sneaking over the border for healthcare.  
We need a wall and we’ll get Merca to pay for it. 

Cuz he is still letting Chinks in from Wuhun :finger2: Chemical Barb you Sodomite brain dead FUCK 

My neighbors Brian and Charlene made it back to BC last night. They reported that the boarder crossing was a non event. The first question they were asked was “how much alcohol do you have with you”. They had none. 

They were permitted back into Canada with no restrictions. 

They had been out of Canada since Nov 1 

Correction. They were given written instructions on how to self quarantine for 14 days or until further notice. 

Edited by AKIQPilot