Check your account email address ×

F7ben is a bully most likely got beat up in grade school

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What fuck are you talking about?? He blindly attacks people unprovoked on a daily basis. You are the worst moderator I’ve ever seen

Blindly?  I don't know he scores some direct hits for blind attacks.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What fuck are you talking about?? He blindly attacks people unprovoked on a daily basis. You are the worst moderator I’ve ever seen

I think you are confusing attacks with opinions. A good moderator like Joelle knows the difference. 

Just now, Anler said:

I think you are confusing attacks with opinions. A good moderator like Joelle knows the difference. 

I'm thinking you had serious trouble graduating high school.

• Haha 2

Benny is a fukkin faggot. I gotta admit he tricked me good. I can not tell you how much time I spent in my fukkin garage making a demo/pics with measurements, which proved CONCLUSIVELY that lug height does affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a snowmobile, on a theoretical, flat hard plane. 

Here I am running around my fukkin garage with tape measures, ropes, 25 pound barbell weights to replicate the drive wheels on a sled, taking fucking stoopid pics, and getting three professional opinions that agreed with me, and all along that scrawny polack fuck was drinking beer and laffin' his ass off at me!!

I don't want to kill that goofy fuck, but I will say that If I could I would choke his fukkin lights out in the parking lot of the Minneapolis 7-11!! 

That fukkin hose bag owes me 10 Gs, but I know he's not man enough to pay his bets, the fukkin welchin' fuck-stick. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny is a fukkin faggot. I gotta admit he tricked me good. I can not tell you how much time I spent in my fukkin garage making a demo/pics with measurements, which proved CONCLUSIVELY that lug height does affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a snowmobile, on a theoretical, flat hard plane. 

Here I am running around my fukkin garage with tape measures, ropes, 25 pound barbell weights to replicate the drive wheels on a sled, taking fucking stoopid pics, and getting three professional opinions that agreed with me, and all along that scrawny polack fuck was drinking beer and laffin' his ass off at me!!

I don't want to kill that goofy fuck, but I will say that If I could I would choke his fukkin lights out in the parking lot of the Minneapolis 7-11!! 

That fukkin hose bag owes me 10 Gs, but I know he's not man enough to pay his bets, the fukkin welchin' fuck-stick. 

giphy.gif

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why? What did she do to you???

Completely fucked up the Skywalker saga of Star Wars. She should be tarred and feathered!!!!!