Check your account email address ×

Things Ben is an expert at......

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I break site rules for others who break site rules.  duh.  I've made many friendships from these boards, and a few adversaries as well.  I'm generally a good guy unless you're a dickhead, and I'm better at that than most if you push me far enough.  :lol: 

What site rules did I break that would make it ok for you to talk shit about my wife?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What site rules did I break that would make it ok for you to talk shit about my wife?

You talked about mine.  And no, I have zero interest in continuing down this rabbit hole with you.

Ben is an expert at attacking people only to show He’s a good dude in the end. I honestly think everyone on this site is a good person overall. The only person I truly disliked was toolkit. The guy was so dishonest about the left

Just now, jtssrx said:

Ben is an expert at attacking people only to show He’s a good dude in the end. I honestly think everyone on this site is a good person overall. The only person I truly disliked was toolkit. The guy was so dishonest about the left

And in the end Greg was actually a fine guy in person. Certainly not a bad dude at all. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You talked about mine.  And no, I have zero interest in continuing down this rabbit hole with you.

I didn’t say anything bad about your wife. Stop lying to justify your shitty behaviour. 

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

One brother asks for civility the other asks for drama :lol: 

Wrong.  I wanted to give Ben the attention he obviously seeks.  You should put me on ignore since that reality seems to be over your pay grade.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  I wanted to give Ben the attention he obviously seeks.  You should put me on ignore since that reality seems to be over your pay grade.

Settle down shouldn't you be off arguing with the frog :lol2:

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t say anything bad about your wife. Stop lying to justify your shitty behaviour. 

You are the biggest :bullshit: er on this site liar and a fucking massive ignoramus like my front hall carpet has a higher IQ :fuckyou:

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Settle down shouldn't you be off arguing with the frog :lol2:

You like to take shots at me.  Are you a dickhead that I need to put into "People who are dickheads" camp?

10 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

eatingbird.jpg.a9dc10da00603c93d5e2ce793e9d2cce.jpg

:lol: it’s all natural anyway!

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

And in the end Greg was actually a fine guy in person. Certainly not a bad dude at all. 

Kill yourself.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Example?

Do you really think none of us can remember what you post in here.  I remember you talking shit about his wife, and other and their families.  Makes no difference to me though....I enjoy watching you whine when yours get slandered.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Kill yourself.

Do you really think none of us can remember what you post in here.  I remember you talking shit about his wife, and other and their families.  Makes no difference to me though....I enjoy watching you whine when yours get slandered.

I ran over one of those on the highway just the other day.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You ran over a massive hypocrite liberal pile of shit named Faggs. Awesome, good job.

Edited by ManOnManOral

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A styrofoam cooler?  Yeah, the explosion is pretty cool!  It starts the biodegrading process too!  Only 1000 more years left!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A styrofoam cooler?  Yeah, the explosion is pretty cool!  It starts the biodegrading process too!  Only 1000 more years left!!!!

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup,

I don’t make styrofoam products. 
You fuckers keep telling lies because telling the truth about trump triggers you. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Kill yourself.

Never said anything nasty about his wife. I made fun of him for being clueless while one ex made him a cuckhold and the other was a druggy. That was on him. I’m sure I’m not the only one that pitied your wife and kid for having to listen to your bullshit.