Check your account email address ×

Things Ben is an expert at......

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Ben is an expert at disappointing his family.

Disappointment is your poor old lady having to come home to your fat splotchy red face , erectile dysfunction and limp arm. That’s fucking disappointment. All that wrapped up and waiting for her in a 39 year old double wide. Sounds peachy

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Discuss.

Calculating the FINAL DRIVE RATIO differences, or lack thereof, of a snowmobile track with various lug heights on a hypothetical, flat hard plane. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ve got to be the biggest PAB on the site. 

What, wait, are you handing over the torch?!   :lol:   Thanks, you need the accolades odd as that may sound,  more than I do.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Calculating the FINAL DRIVE RATIO differences, or lack thereof, of a snowmobile track with various lug heights on a hypothetical, flat hard plane. 

In which u lost !!!

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ya you, about a president in another country. Faggs.

I’ve been laughing at Trumpsters since Trump promised that he found “really interesting things” about Obama’s birth certificate. A racist piece of shit like you ate that shit up faster than momo would. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’ve been laughing at Trumpsters since Trump promised that he found “really interesting things” about Obama’s birth certificate. A racist piece of shit like you ate that shit up faster than momo would. 

You are a middle aged white women, by default you are racist. I am native and according to you cannot be racist. Carry on with your self loathing projection, it is amusing. 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You are a middle aged white women, by default you are racist. I am native and according to you cannot be racist. Carry on with your self loathing projection, it is amusing. 

Link to me saying natives can’t be racists?

Anyone can’t be a racist. You are a piece of shit no matter what race. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno guy, you come across as pretty disgruntled with a hair across your ass.  :lol: 

Nope. You just take things too seriously. Threatening to sneak up and hit me from behind with a bat. Saying shitty things about my wife.  Why would you break site rules if you aren’t angry?

Not to mention all the crying you do. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. You just take things too seriously. Threatening to sneak up and hit me from behind with a bat. Saying shitty things about my wife.  Why would you break site rules if you aren’t angry?

Not to mention all the crying you do. 

I break site rules for others who break site rules.  duh.  I've made many friendships from these boards, and a few adversaries as well.  I'm generally a good guy unless you're a dickhead, and I'm better at that than most if you push me far enough.  :lol: