Check your account email address ×

This Should Surprise Nobody...Follow The Money

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So 8 years ago when this company was founded they knew this day was coming?

Should they close the testing centers? 

Nope but there has been a delay in testing in this country and I find it a bit coincidental....draw your own conclusions. 

I also find it strange that Jared Kushner is playing the key role in this whole thing considering he has zero medical experience....again draw your own conclusions. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope but there has been a delay in testing in this country and I find it a bit coincidental....draw your own conclusions. 

I also find it strange that Jared Kushner is playing the key role in this whole thing considering he has zero medical experience....again draw your own conclusions. 

Well, AIDS kills people and when it was first discovered, we didn't have this type of panic.  Does anyone find that strange?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is your business doing things for free during this?

51 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Free testing for everyone.  Since the government is paying it will cost $100 per test.....  if people had to pay out of pocket it would be $10

What other country charges people to be tested for the CV? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well, AIDS kills people and when it was first discovered, we didn't have this type of panic.  Does anyone find that strange?

Some might hypothesize that’s because AIDS isn’t transmitted thru the fucking air! 

:lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

What other country charges people to be tested for the CV? 

why should the Fed pay ? even if you don't have money the govenment pays your health insurance cost in the US . 

people all cry about the evil insurance corps making all the money.  now the same are cheering the govenment letting the insurance industry off the hook .

good job talking out both sides of your ass