Check your account email address ×

The whining here about the media here is hysterical.

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I liken it to your & Vine's comments earlier about Trump having opportunity to be a reassuring force and exude confidence. The media has had this same opportunity. Instead and as usual, they have chosen to fan the flames. Rather than take a measured approach and disseminate facts they have taken every opportunity to further the panic for their own gain. Why this surprises anyone is a mystery, the media does this with everything.

Trump went out of his way to rub the noses of certain elements into Hillary’s loss. He took an opportunity and created a shit storm of resentment and has played it every chance he gets. While entertaining, there’s also consequences to his babble. Now we see something very interesting play out. The misuse of the bully pulpit and it’s effect on hostile elements as well as the emerging impotence of an administration that reacts to the ego of one man. I’m finding the whole thing amazing. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re convinced that the media created this “hysteria”? I’m convinced that mess came from a weak administration that relives around the ego of one man. People looked, they watched, and they knew that he was full of shit. That empowers certain elements within the media. 

lol well there you have it from our resident mental health professional 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. Where did I say or even insinuate that? Those are entirely your words. I am merely pointing out that the media isn't being responsible.

Either is the President when he continually goes before the American people and lies....

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump went out of his way to rub the noses of certain elements into Hillary’s loss. He took an opportunity and created a shit storm of resentment and has played it every chance he gets. While entertaining, there’s also consequences to his babble. Now we see something very interesting play out. The misuse of the bully pulpit and it’s effect on hostile elements as well as the emerging impotence of an administration that reacts to the ego of one man. I’m finding the whole thing amazing. 

there you have it it is all trumps fault .  media has done but repor5 facts . just ask spin he will tell you lmfao . I still don't believe you believe your own bullshit.  but it is getting harder not to put you in the same camp as pampers 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

there you have it it is all trumps fault .  media has done but repor5 facts . just ask spin he will tell you lmfao . I still don't believe you believe your own bullshit.  but it is getting harder not to put you in the same camp as pampers 

Stand by, because we’re gonna get 4 more years of it. :lol: 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re convinced that the media created this “hysteria”? I’m convinced that mess came from a weak administration that relives around the ego of one man. People looked, they watched, and they knew that he was full of shit. That empowers certain elements within the media. 

I have said multiple times that the media is exacerbating the situation. As in making a bad situation worse. They certainly didn't create this. Where have I said or even insinuated what you attempted to imply. Fuck off, troll.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Either is the President when he continually goes before the American people and lies....

Jimmy, because I am ridiculing the press doesn't mean I am defending the president.  Since you have to constantly explain that to people I figured you'd know this already.  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I have said multiple times that the media is exacerbating the situation. Where have I said or even insinuated what you attempted to imply. Fuck off, troll.

Jimmy, because I am ridiculing the press doesn't mean I am defending the president.  Since you have to constantly explain that to people I figured you'd know this already.  :bc:

Since I’m ridiculing the president doesn’t mean that I’m defending the press. See now that works? 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Since I’m ridiculing the president doesn’t mean that I’m defending the press. See now that works? 

Who said you were? You made a post, I commented on that post. I didn't accuse you of holding any particular view of any sort. So I say again...fuck off, troll.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Who said you were? You made a post, I commented on that post. I didn't accuse you of holding any particular view of any sort. So I say again...fuck off, troll.

See how that works? 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

The media drove up the Trump Russia conspiracy like 100% of it was factual, accurate and irrefutable. Look no further than Slinger. Trump has had every right to kick their asses and I hope he does it for 5 more years.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The media drove up the Trump Russia conspiracy like 100% of it was factual, accurate and irrefutable. Look no further than Slinger. Trump has had every right to kick their asses and I hope he does it for 5 more years.

Yeah and that giant hoax a couple weeks ago!

Just now, Snake said:

Yes, we all know trump is a victim in all this. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, explain to me how its a valid comparison to accuse me of holding a viewpoint that I don't hold.

I didn’t accuse you of anything. Go back and look. I asked you a question. Then you went all Sasquatch. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Spin is wasted this evening. Wonder what he’s on.  

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re convinced that the media created this “hysteria”? I’m convinced that mess came from a weak administration that revolves around the ego of one man. People looked, they watched, and they knew that he was full of shit. That empowers certain elements within the media. 

You are with zero question the stupidest no mind shitforbrains on the planet, zero fucking competition a flea has more cognitive abilities :guzzle:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

but you are . in fact multiple times a day you promote and defend  there bullshit here alone . for years even before he was the nominee 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

And you’ll eat Trumps lies with a spoon just to spite the media....fucking idiot. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’ll eat Trumps lies with a spoon just to spite the media....fucking idiot. :lmao:

And you eat the medias lies with a spoon just to spite Trump.......... fucking idiot. :lmao:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And you eat the medias lies with a spoon just to spite Trump.......... fucking idiot. :lmao:

No I don’t and in fact I have said several times that MSNBC’s coverage of this pandemic has been particularly nasty and anti Trump. 
BTW when did you become MoeMoes designated white knight? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I don’t and in fact I have said several times that MSNBC’s coverage of this pandemic has been particularly nasty and anti Trump. 
BTW when did you become MoeMoes designated white knight? 

Bull shit. You wont even address the specific media lies you keep spewing when called out on it. 

fucking hack.