Check your account email address ×

Insurance companies are behind it being called a pandemic.

The company I work for may dive into this money grab. We are self insured , the owner can write a umbrella for just about anything. The company can bid on a lot of work that our competitors can’t when it comes to terrorist attack coverage  ,for example. It’s a must when doing high rise work in certain buildings and air ports ECT. The big reason a lot of things are being canceled,is because of liability insurance. Way over my pay grade at the company,but things are making sense. Some of these events don’t have the coverage. That being said,we had some training on what causes the spread and I’m sorry to say,momo is a goner. You can purge a building with fresh air and get all air born out of that building in minutes. The virus needs moisture and other bacteria to live. It can live for 30 days in shit. So washing your hands after you leave a public bathroom is key. How they believe it is also spreading is through plumbing vents and the HVAC outside air intakes pumping it into buildings. Most of the USA doesn’t have to worry about that,because there are codes that prevent that from happening. The countries that have horrible building codes,it can spread rapidly.  So wash your hands,because retards have shit on their hands because they are scum bags. Of coarse it can be contracted if someone that has it sneezed on you . They can also have snot on their hand and touch a door knob that you touch? It won’t live very long in snot?  I hope this helps. I’m not a expert,but was enlightened today with a few facts. :popcornchair:

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I forgot to mention Porto Johns,not a good idea. Another reason events are being cancelled, it can be air born in them?

Dang thpin gonna have to take the  boys he picks up on the corner somewhere else in his minivan 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, ACE said:

Dang thpin gonna have to take the  boys he picks up on the corner somewhere else in his minivan 

Dang, all these fucks are quite when the doom and gloom got converted into $? Who are you going to sue now? :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Explain how it’s a money grab by the insurance companies when 85% of the countries the WHO represents have universal health care. 

Oops!

I forgot to mention,the company I work for deals in sick buildings and their insurance companies. It’s not a sick building if it was determined a pandemic? No pay out bitches...........

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Explain how it’s a money grab by the insurance companies when 85% of the countries the WHO represents have universal health care. 

I’m talking about how the US is handling it. Events being cancelled ECT. Not you folks that shit in your igloo? 99% of Americans don’t even know what a honey bucket is! You should wash your hands. The US has different laws. A lot of policies don’t have to pay out if it’s a terrorist attack or pandemic. The only people that can officially say it was either,is the US fed government.  If you don’t have that coverage,no pay out. Can’t legally file a claim.  Back to the money grab,insurance companies don’t have to pay out.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m talking about how the US is handling it. Events being cancelled ECT. Not you folks that shit in your igloo? 99% of Americans don’t even know what a honey bucket is! You should wash your hands. The US has different laws. A lot of policies don’t have to pay out if it’s a terrorist attack or pandemic. The only people that can officially say it was either,is the US fed government.  If you don’t have that coverage,no pay out. Can’t legally file a claim.  Back to the money grab,insurance companies don’t have to pay out.

Ahh so everywhere else in the world it’s a pandemic but in the US it’s different. 

got it. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ahh so everywhere else in the world it’s a pandemic but in the US it’s different. 

got it. 

No,it has to do with liability. How many have died in the US? It can shut a company down. I have insurance on  vacation rental I booked a few weeks from now. Guess what, It’s not covered by a pandemic.  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No,it has to do with liability. How many have died in the US? It can shut a company down. I have insurance on  vacation rental I booked a few weeks from now. Guess what, It’s not covered by a pandemic.  

PointedWeightyKingfisher-size_restricted

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought at certain points in our brief history interacting that ticky may have a brain. Now I’m quite sure that is not the case

It’s really scary,but I’m thinking like buss with this one. Remember Y2K? Spent months preparing for something that didn’t happen,our customers paid us good money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So you have nothing? Try googling something?

Uhh no. The entire WHO/UHC world has declared it a pandemic which renders your boogie man conspiracy theory...... 

tenor.gif