Check your account email address ×

Insurance companies are behind it being called a pandemic.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s really scary,but I’m thinking like buss with this one. Remember Y2K? Spent months preparing for something that didn’t happen,our customers paid us good money. 

I just think there is too much tangible evidence of this being bad to discount it at this point. But I’m with you on insurance companies fucking us blind

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s not a boogeymen theory. It has to do with insurance companies paying out in the US. 

The US isn’t special when it comes to communicable disease, but your cute arrogance on the subject is noted. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I just think there is too much tangible evidence of this being bad to discount it at this point. But I’m with you on insurance companies fucking us blind

It’s bad in certain countries that are shit wholes. Some are missing my point that if you contract it at a certain venue in the US, that venue is protected by the US saying it’s a pandemic. No different if you went to see a concert and the roof fell on your head. If that same roof fell on your head because of a terrorist attack, next to no pay out for the victims. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

WGAF. Maybe change your shitty system then. 

Has nothing to do with our system. It appears to be working? All these humans traveling the world and very few deaths in the US? Why is that? Let’s get back to why the US has declared this a pandemic,when very few are sick and next to no fatalities and it’s been in the country for months?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Has nothing to do with our system. It appears to be working? All these humans traveling the world and very few deaths in the US? Why is that? Let’s get back to why the US has declared this a pandemic,when very few are sick and next to no fatalities and it’s been in the country for months?

The US didn’t declare anything

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Umm because it’s just hitting North American shores? 

Map,,,

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody is drunk. 

Cool story. How many family members of yours are in the insurance game? I’m one of the few that aren’t a lawyer for a insurance company. one of the oldest law firms in IL has my last name on the front door. You are paint thinner dum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Umm because it’s just hitting North American shores? 

Map,,,

Um no. That group from that cruise ship that was in Japan are all alive and well back in the states for weeks.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Cool story. How many family members of yours are in the insurance game? I’m one of the few that aren’t a lawyer for a insurance company. one of the oldest law firms in IL has my last name on the front door. You are paint thinner dum.

Slip and Fall? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

IMG_5233.JPG.8be497d44e0334949ab527d114bc909f.JPG

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

And? :lol: 

I would love to give you more examples but there aren’t very many deaths in the US from this? I think it’s like 16? I believe there are 100,000 plus that come and go from the country daily and  they  can’t seem to contract it?

Edited by Woodtick