Check your account email address ×

SnoWest Cover

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

it is if you ride out west and have a 6 to 12 yr old . and no the evo is not the same at all 

I agree. It’s a great entry level sled. They bumped their heads on cost. I could see the cost if it had a good set of shocks

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree. It’s a great entry level sled. They bumped their heads on cost. I could see the cost if it had a good set of shocks

It needed to be under 5k to make any sense. Cat whore out full size 800s for not a whole lot more

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Go price out that 2wd kids RZR.

What’s that got to do with anything?

You can buy a full size 600cc budget sled brand new for about 7k 

cat is retarded as usual

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s way too much money. That’s full size 600cc budget sled money. It needs to be priced like an evo. 

Think about this, you see a guy rolling down the highway in a $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 pickup with a $10,000.00 trailer attached with (3) fullsize $12,000.00 sleds, and then he has (1) $7,000.00 sled for the kid, the Blast for the kid is a small part of the equation and that's what the marketing folks are looking at.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think about this, you see a guy rolling down the highway in a $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 pickup with a $10,000.00 trailer attached with (3) fullsize $12,000.00 sleds, and then he has (1) $7,000.00 sled for the kid, the Blast for the kid is a small part of the equation and that's what the marketing folks are looking at.

Those guys are 1 out of 1000 sledders Vince. You know this. Also the fucking thing is $8000 :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It needed to be under 5k to make any sense. Cat whore out full size 800s for not a whole lot more

a guy who travels out west a few times a yr or lives out there and camps in a first sevice lot in tbere toy hauler every weekend coukd care less if it is 5 or 8g it is a,sled his kid can ride and a extra excuse to get the fuck out of the house .

and there are no more cheep cats textron killed that deal  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those guys are 1 out of 1000 sledders Vince. You know this. Also the fucking thing is $8000 :lol: 

Midwest sleders yes.  you go where there target market for this sled is the lot has millions of bucks of trucks and toys every fresh dump  . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

a guy who travels out west a few times a yr or lives out there and camps in a first sevice lot in tbere toy hauler every weekend coukd care less if it is 5 or 8g it is a,sled his kid can ride and a extra excuse to get the fuck out of the house .

and there are no more cheep cats textron killed that deal  

Ahh....Cat is whoring every model out spring check only. Full on parts bin whoring.

Cat will be all done soon

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What’s that got to do with anything?

You can buy a full size 600cc budget sled brand new for about 7k 

cat is retarded as usual

and you cant put your 8 yr old on it and expect them ti control it in the deep snow 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

kip says he got one up to like 70 . so the guys wife could run it the 1 day a yr she rides also 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes the pricing is stupid. I really want to buy one for my 11 year old. I will most likely suck it up and pull the trigger. The Yamaha trail version is the one I thinking about

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so tell me what are you going to put your 10 yr old on to bring them to Wyoming with you? 

Not a sled for 8k plus tax that will be good for a couple years size wise. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes the pricing is stupid. I really want to buy one for my 11 year old. I will most likely suck it up and pull the trigger. The Yamaha trail version is the one I thinking about

Just buy a full size 550 fanner. You will lose more in depreciation on the retarded blast then the fanner will cost to buy

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Probably 1 year power wise , my daughter would be bored to tears on that thing in half season

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just buy a full size 550 fanner. You will lose more in depreciation on the retarded blast then the fanner will cost to buy

Thinking about an evo. You can convert it to the full size sled theres a kit. My 11 year old is a little guy

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

so then you won't be bringing your kid with . you can't put a 10 yr old on a rmk and be like ok just brap it and lean in to it . 

for about 2 yrs every kid I saw out west dad bought them tracks for there yz125s etc again not cheep but nothing is 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You could buy a doo 600 sport carb for 6999 usd new 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so then you won't be bringing your kid with . you can't put a 10 yr old on a rmk and be line ok just break it and lean in to it . 

for about 2 yrs every kid I saw out west dad bought them tracks for there yz125s etc again not cheep but nothing is 

Have you heard of used sleds?  :flush: I wouldn't out my 10 year old on a brand new sled. Maybe I just couldn't afford it :lol: