Check your account email address ×

SnoWest Cover

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cat's most important 2021 mountain release is the Blast.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The end is near for Cat. 

Which is bad for everyone in the sport unfortunately.  It will impact yammy bigly.   

No non turbo 4 stroke cat with yammy motor.  Only the viper has the 7000 motor now. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Which is bad for everyone in the sport unfortunately.  It will impact yammy bigly.   

No non turbo 4 stroke cat with yammy motor.  Only the viper has the 7000 motor now. 

Should have called the SX Venom the SX Bravo.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Cat should have folded in about 2015 , the only fucking decent thing about at Arctic cat since the year 2011 was built by Suzuki or Yamaha. What a pathetic pile of garbage since then

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pretty soon you'll be buying cats at costco. Made in China

I'm surprised they haven't stopped making them due to the corona outbreak in China!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So they made a kids mountain sled that can’t climb anything :lol:

I can see it being a big hit in the utility type of sled. A few years ago Pats brought in 25 left over long track Bravos. They sold every one of them that season.  Yamaha needs to replace that bravo. I guess they sold  a shit load of them world wide. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I can see it being a big hit in the utility type of sled. A few years ago Pats brought in 25 left over long track Bravos. They sold every one of them that season.  Yamaha needs to replace that bravo. I guess they sold  a shit load of them world wide. 

If this thing is mountain capable then that means tippy as fuck and unstable on the trail or anywhere you need to turn in the flat. It won’t make any kind of a utility sled and what would be the point when you can buy a proper sled for less money

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If this thing is mountain capable then that means tippy as fuck and unstable on the trail or anywhere you need to turn in the flat. It won’t make any kind of a utility sled and what would be the point when you can buy a proper sled for less money

Companies and insurance companies want there employees on low cc sleds. My RMK isn’t tippy,nor is any other mountain sled I’ve been on.

Edited by Woodtick

Just now, Woodtick said:

Companies and insurance companies want there employees on low cc sleds. 

You’re making into something it’s not. It’s a retarded overpriced swing and a miss

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then just get a Blast or a Blast LT, if I had kids at the age of coming into the sport I'd buy one. Like the guy in the vid said the sled will hold it's value.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Then just get a Blast or a Blast LT, if I had kids at the age of coming into the sport I'd buy one. Like the guy in the vid said the sled will hold it's value.

They are like 7k dollars.....it’s too much

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

A Blast ZR is $7,000.00, that's short money for a new sled.

It’s way too much money. That’s full size 600cc budget sled money. It needs to be priced like an evo. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Was just offered $1100 for my bravo. $1300 for a minty 340 puma. Bhen is very retarded and not at all regarded.

• Like 1