Check your account email address ×

Bye, Bye The Bern

I saw a bunch of high profile people talking about Biden winning this and that and I'm like "Who the fuck thinks Biden is a good idea? " Seriously most democrats think he is a buffoon. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

I saw a bunch of high profile people talking about Biden winning this and that and I'm like "Who the fuck thinks Biden is a good idea? " Seriously most democrats think he is a buffoon. 

The DNC / media .  Look no further than MC he believes everything they tell him. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm sure they are buds with Biden. 

Not buds but closer politically aligned.  What difference will a Biden presidency make?  He is not a progressive, he is a political opportunist who will say what ever to get elected, like most.  

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not buds but closer politically aligned.  What difference will a Biden presidency make?  He is not a progressive, he is a political opportunist who will say what ever to get elected, like most.  

Biden is a moron, an empty suit. Even democrats(voters) know this. Nobody thinks Biden is man of the people. 

Unlike Ben, I don't think there is a chance in hell Trump loses to Biden. Biden is that much of a retard. He invokes zero confidence. 

Edited by Anler

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm sure they are buds with Biden. 

I am willing to bet there are plenty of Republicans in Washington that want Biden rather than Trump.  Political elites stay together, no matter what party.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden is a moron, an empty suit. Even democrats(voters) know this. Nobody thinks Biden is Ann of the people. 

Unlike Ben, I don't think there is a chance in hell Trump loses to Biden. Biden is that much of a retard. He invokes zero confidence. 

No argument. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am willing to bet there are plenty of Republicans in Washington that want Biden rather than Trump.  Political elites stay together, no matter what party.

Yup. He is a safe bet.  Status quo stamped on his forehead. 

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

When the DNC tries to fuck Bernie over again he should burn it all down. 

He who garners the most votes wins.............well unless the electoral college is involved and then it's the guy who was down by 3,000,000 votes wins.

It's the rules, it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He who garners the most votes wins.............well unless the electoral college is involved and then it's the guy who was down by 3,000,000 votes wins.

It's the rules, it is what it is.

Still bitter 3.5 years later.

SMH

Holy shit ,  Biden is taking a beating in the D .  Protesters shouting him off stage . 
HELl NO JOE!!!!!!  
All he could think to do was blame Trump. This guy is going to get killed. :lmao:

6E7C964B-8A30-4F67-872A-A262FDDCF9BA.jpeg

Former Vice President Joe Biden won the first prizes on a fresh night of nominating battles with wins in Mississippi and Missouri, CNN projects, keeping a hot streak going as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders looks to the Midwest and the West to launch his own comeback narrative.

Biden's victory confirms his strength among African American voters in Southern states and gives him bragging rights in a heartland tussle, an advantage he hopes to drive home to further extend his delegate lead.