Check your account email address ×

Most likely to contract COVID-19 on here.

It could quite possibly be me. I just had a meeting with someone who asked if our company would be interested in providing emergency response clean up services for coronavirus infected facilities. Of course I said YES! I have a feeling this could grow. We are already set up to respond we would just need to provide some infectous control training (which most of our guys already have some) and we equipped to respond. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It could quite possibly be me. I just had a meeting with someone who asked if our company would be interested in providing emergency response clean up services for coronavirus infected facilities. Of course I said YES! I have a feeling this could grow. We are already set up to respond we would just need to provide some infectous control training (which most of our guys already have some) and we equipped to respond. 

You’re a brilliant man Analer. The most regarded ever .....like antimomo

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

The guy that works behind Sandy's dumpster, he has close contact with people from all over.

Every town should have a giant fire pit and throw all of the infected boomers in it. 

Just now, Anler said:

Every town should have a giant fire pit and throw all of the infected boomers in it. 

Put all the boomers in one state and build a wall around them. They’re only bringing disease and government welfare 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Put all the boomers in one state and build a wall around them. They’re only bringing disease and government welfare 

We need to sacrifice a state, which one should it be? Its got to be a useless state. I say kansas or Arkansas. Maybe north dakota. You should probably move so you arent so close to them

Edited by Anler

Just now, f7ben said:

Arizona or Florida

No Florida has alot of coast and is very nice. Its the people that ruin it. Take them out and it is perfect. 

Just now, Anler said:

No Florida has alot of coast and is very nice. Its the people that ruin it. Take them out and it is perfect. 

Well if you pick Arizona or Florida you only have to move half the boomers.

Weather sucks total ass in Florida 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

We need to sacrifice a state, which one should it be? Its got to be a useless state. I say kansas or Arkansas. Maybe north dakota. You should probably move so you arent so close to them

Ohio. Nobody likes them

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well if you pick Arizona or Florida you only have to move half the boomers.

Weather sucks total ass in Florida 

Only in the summer!

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ohio. Nobody likes them

Yes but Ohio could have some commerce uses such as shipping and manufacturing. But the retards from Ohio would have to go somewhere else and that is not good!