Check your account email address ×

Almost all negative by 80% of the same people

1 minute ago, Snake said:

13 months... :bc:

Nice. 

At one time you were thinking of getting a motorhome and traveling. Have you moved any closer to that desire or changed directions. 

On the bright side. Boomer Aids is gonna take out a lot of old people in this country. There should be plenty of empty spaces in RV parks all across America. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I cant wait to be on government assistance. Under 3 years for me now.  

Sure but that is earned government assistance...obviously Dripper was talking about a different kind of assistance.  :dirol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but that is earned government assistance...obviously Dripper was talking about a different kind of assistance.  :dirol:

Well dang.

You also got accused of driving an old beater truck.  Is yours as old or as much of a beater as mine?  Mine is an ‘06 GMC I bought at the auction with a salvaged title. 

Beat that. 

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well dang.

You also got accused of driving an old beater truck.  Is yours as old or as much of a beater as mine?  Mine is an ‘06 GMC I bought at the auction with a salvaged title. 

Beat that. 

Mine is a 2000 Silverado but it’s fairly clean as the previous owner parked it in the winter although it’s mashed pretty good on the drivers  side. Interior is spotless and the dog likes it...winner winner!!!!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mine is a 2000 Silverado but it’s fairly clean as the previous owner parked it in the winter although it’s mashed pretty good on side. Interior is spotless and the dog likes it...winner winner!!!!!! 

Damn it. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Damn it. 

:lmao:

221,000 on the clock and she runs strong!!

Apparently I should have a Super Duty Platinum for the 2 mile drive to the shop and hauling the dog to the state park. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mine is a 2000 Silverado but it’s fairly clean as the previous owner parked it in the winter although it’s mashed pretty good on the drivers  side. Interior is spotless and the dog likes it...winner winner!!!!!! 

Mine is a 98 f150 ordered new in oct 97. 210,000 miles and full of holes. Fortunately it’s black cause it has a few rolls of gorilla tape on it.

It runs like a fine clock but it just may be it’s last summer as the front frame pieces that hold the rubber stops have disappeared.

oh and it reeks of cigars....fuck it

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well dang.

Beat that. 

You did damn good. Life is all about choices. 

Just turned 235,000. Paid a little under $2k at auction. Colorado vehicle so there’s zero rust. Immaculate interior. Uses a 1/2 quart oil every 7500 miles. Installed new brakes, struts, shocks, front springs, and one rear wheel bearing. I plan on driving it another 5 years. It’s a fucking legend around here. 

1A9E5AB5-1B8B-4AC0-AB1E-75910BBF0E41.jpeg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao:

221,000 on the clock and she runs strong!!

Apparently I should have a Super Duty Platinum for the 2 mile drive to the shop and hauling the dog to the state park. 

if you weren't such a loser you would do that :news:  

I still can't bring myself to spend big money on cars anymore although I've been looking for a reasonable price toy car.  

18 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He's buying used junk though. Not like he's buying new.

OK...can any of you “normal” Canadians explain why Manitoba is so fucked up?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

We have a high population of painters here.

You and Sludgy aren’t painters and you’re both fucked 6 ways from Sunday....nice try.