Check your account email address ×

Almost all negative by 80% of the same people

Just now, Anler said:

Yes it was also an observation. Notice how I didnt insult anyone specifically? (that was a question) Its telling that you took exception to it tho. (that was also an observation) :bc: 

exactly first you made the bh comment then made a bh post :lol:

Im sure drawing a straight line from a to b is tough for you but thats what happened here :lol:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

exactly first you made the bh comment then made a bh post :lol:

Im sure drawing a straight line from a to b is tough for you but thats what happened here :lol:

See I make observations, you make personal insults. Thats because you are a negative person. Perhaps someone else should explain it to you. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

See I make observations, you make personal insults. Thats because you are a negative person. Perhaps someone else should explain it to you. :bc:

you dont make insults? So are we just going to make things up now or? 

what insults in this thread btw? 

I think you live in an alternate universe of make believe 

Edited by washedupmxer

you dont make insults? So are we just going to make things up now or? 

what insults in this thread btw? 

I think you live in an alternate universe of make believe 

You follow me around and throw insults. You do the same to snacks. Its what you do, you are a negative person. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You follow me around and throw insults. You do the same to snacks. Its what you do, you are a negative person. 

pouts yes, you I mostly ignore until you butt in 

I looked in one thread and found an insult within 10 seconds so youre a liar as well 

this place is 95% negative and any non mouth breather would agree. You spend your entire day here.............. Sorry truth hurts 

Edited by washedupmxer

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

pouts yes, you I mostly ignore until you butt in 

I looked in one thread and found an insult within 10 seconds so youre a liar as well 

this place is 95% negative and any non mouth breather would agree. You spend your entire day here.............. Sorry truth hurts 

But I didnt even quote you and then you insulted me. Its because you think it makes you look strong when you insult others. That is the characteristic of a highly insecure and negative person. Not a good look

Just now, Anler said:

But I didnt even quote you and then you insulted me. Its because you think it makes you look strong when you insult others. That is the characteristic of a highly insecure and negative person. Not a good look

probably why ben is your best bud and you tell him this often? 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

probably why ben is your best bud and you tell him this often? 

Ben is a good guy who only wants people to be better. He is surrounded by negative people such as yourself who are constantly attacking him. He is just fighting back. If you said to Ben right now, "Hey Ben I am sorry for all of the bad things I said to you" he would also apologize to you. Thats the difference between him and negative people such as yourself. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dripper still hasn’t backed up his assertion which he has made on more than one occasion that I’m on  government assistance so in addition to being negative he is a liar as well. Bad combo Dripper....very bad. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ben is a good guy who only wants people to be better. He is surrounded by negative people such as yourself who are constantly attacking him. He is just fighting back. If you said to Ben right now, "Hey Ben I am sorry for all of the bad things I said to you" he would also apologize to you. Thats the difference between him and negative people such as yourself. 

Ben insults all kinds of people all day and you dont say a word

I ask a question and you get upset

You must have a fancy for ben 

Are you hoping if you keep saying im negative it will cone true? Its like time 10 now and still not working :lol:

Ben insults all kinds of people all day and you dont say a word

I ask a question and you get upset

You must have a fancy for ben 

Are you hoping if you keep saying im negative it will cone true? Its like time 10 now and still not working :lol:

I love Ben

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dripper still hasn’t backed up his assertion which he has made on more than one occasion that I’m on  government assistance so in addition to being negative he is a liar as well. Bad combo Dripper....very bad. 

I cant wait to be on government assistance. Under 3 years for me now.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I cant wait to be on government assistance. Under 3 years for me now.  

I hope you dont turn into one of those brain dead boomers bro.