Check your account email address ×

Kentucky breaks record for registered voters, just in time to send McConnell packing his bags

Kentucky breaks record for registered voters, just in time to send McConnell packing his bags

According to the Kentucky Secretary of State's Office, 48% of Kentucky voters are registered as Democrats, 43% are Republicans, and 9% are "listed under other affiliations." 

First elected to the Senate in 1984, McConnell faces some headwinds this year, even in a state that supported Trump by a 30-point margin in 2016. According to Morning Consult, McConnell is the second least popular senator in the county, bested only by Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) in that category. While 50% of Kentuckians disapprove of McConnell, only 37% approve. 

https://www.sourcepolitics.com/kentucky-breaks-record-for-registered-voters-just-in-time-to-send-mcconnell-packing-his-bags/?fbclid=IwAR3Vyor8aqi98ozs7GKx5nlR8ox8Oi23dJZGPOoFDc_qaFCOVs6cuWYmKRs

See you later turtle face

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

According to the Kentucky Secretary of State's Office, 48% of Kentucky voters are registered as Democrats, 43% are Republicans, and 9% are "listed under other affiliations." 

First elected to the Senate in 1984, McConnell faces some headwinds this year, even in a state that supported Trump by a 30-point margin in 2016. According to Morning Consult, McConnell is the second least popular senator in the county, bested only by Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) in that category. While 50% of Kentuckians disapprove of McConnell, only 37% approve. 

https://www.sourcepolitics.com/kentucky-breaks-record-for-registered-voters-just-in-time-to-send-mcconnell-packing-his-bags/?fbclid=IwAR3Vyor8aqi98ozs7GKx5nlR8ox8Oi23dJZGPOoFDc_qaFCOVs6cuWYmKRs

See you later turtle face

How's your Russia prediction thingy going, oh, and your impeachment Trump's going to Jail prediction.. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ACE said:

1BCFA047-57A1-42DA-BC8A-0CDD0C6C7B6E.gif

:lol:

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The turtle will be leaving with Trump in 9 months.

another idiotic proclamation of yours worth saving but, really...they are all just as terrible.  Do you ever read your old posts?  Oh my.

Unless another neocons or libertarian is running against Mitch and they have alot of money behind them I wouldn't go counting your chickens yet. I know people in Kentucky, they aren't voting for a democrat. 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The turtle will be leaving with Trump in 9 months.

well there  is the guarantee. Mitch and Trump will be with us in 9 mo . you can bring this sure thing to the bookie with 100% confidence now .

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Unless another neocons or libertarian is running against Mitch and they have alot of money behind them I wouldn't go counting your chickens yet. I know people in Kentucky, they aren't voting for a democrat. 

I think she has a shot at beating possum face.

Image result for amy mcgrath

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh don’t worry...the plastic patriots types will denigrate her service because she is a Democrat.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh don’t worry...the plastic patriots types will denigrate her service because she is a Democrat.

You mean, much like the libtwats holding her up as a high watermark for veterans because she’s a democrat?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Only if possum face wants to lose. Being Senate majority leader for so long I'm sure he has a nice retirement package. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

remember when this one was mocked by the left for her service ?

yet for some reason they loved dead johns service and brought it up every chance they could for the last 4 yrs 

Screenshot_20200308-115018.jpg

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Did you even read my thread?

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you even read my thread?

so care to back up your dream with a bet. no money just winner picks loosers avitar for 30 days ? 

Mitch even though a cunt will deff keep his seat .

now put up or shut up 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

remember when this one was mocked by the left for her service ?

yet for some reason they loved dead johns service and brought it up every chance they could for the last 4 yrs 

Screenshot_20200308-115018.jpg

No I don't remember that but I remember myself and plenty of other "righties" around here getting sick of her bringing it up. 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so care to back up your dream with a bet. no money just winner picks loosers avitar for 30 days ? 

Mitch even though a cunt will deff keep his seat .

now put up or shut up 

For the 50th Time here I don’t gamble.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

For the 50th Time here I don’t gamble.

for the 50th time it is not money your avitar is free . no skin off your ass or mine just a picture.  

but you obviously have zero faith in your predictions.  and frankly who can blame you.  sure shit not me