Check your account email address ×

I think Jeep might have pooped a little out of fear

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but in 3 yrs you can pick it up for 20k lol 

C’mon, the half ton trucks hold their value really well. Which is why buying a lightly used half ton makes little sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Doos said:

C’mon, the half ton trucks hold their value really well. Which is why buying a lightly used half ton makes little sense. 

i dont know i got a 19 ram bighorn crew 6.5 box  hemi with all the options with just over 11k on it in november otd at a dealer for just under 29k  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

i dont know i got a 19 ram bighorn crew 6.5 box  hemi with all the options with just over 11k on it in november otd at a dealer for just under 29k  

And you could buy a new one for low 30’s. 

Just now, Doos said:

And you could buy a new one for low 30’s. 

37 otd for same thing and not even close to as good a warrenty as certified used . 

beleve me I am like a old Jew when it comes to stroking any check over 15k and put my time in at all the dealers lol 

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

37 otd for same thing and not even close to as good a warrenty as certified used . 

beleve me I am like a old Jew when it comes to stroking any check over 15k and put my time in at all the dealers lol 

My mostly loaded 18 Laramie stickered for 52, bought it for 38. Just bought a 20, 17k off sticker. 

if you’re financing, new has better rates. I look at used every time, never makes sense.

11 hours ago, Snake said:

I had one just like this. I really liked that rig.

004.jpg

I loved those things.  I had a chance to buy a mint, black fully restored 96 z71 years ago.  I hesitated....because I’m retarded. Poof!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

My mom bought this beauty new shortly after we moved to Charlevoix....pictured here at my Grandmas house in St. Clair Shores at Thanksgiving believe it or not. 

90EF1F60-41E2-4507-B85D-2C5B44E8260C.thumb.jpeg.0f0b3e444cbe2ab42454c213af366fd8.jpeg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Doos said:

My mostly loaded 18 Laramie stickered for 52, bought it for 38. Just bought a 20, 17k off sticker. 

if you’re financing, new has better rates. I look at used every time, never makes sense.

stroke a check from the biz account no finance. last truck I got was better price to go new this time the warrenty and price were better on the used  one i found . not to mention not as to find a 6.5 box with a crew in the old new stick lot . in fact most dealers I was at were going to have to bring one in and when they bring one in there is not a lot of room to negotiate.  I don't even understand why any one buys a 5.5 box on a truck but a ton of guys do 

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

stroke a check from the biz account no finance. last truck I got was better price to go new this time the warrenty and price were better on the used  one i found . not to mention not as to find a 6.5 box with a crew in the old new stick lot . in fact most dealers I was at were going to have to bring one in and when they bring one in there is not a lot of room to negotiate.  I don't even understand why any one buys a 5.5 box on a truck but a ton of guys do 

because it's plenty for 90% of the population thats not using it for work.  shit i was fine with the avalanche bed,  did everythign i asked including throwing my sled in it.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

because it's plenty for 90% of the population thats not using it for work.  shit i was fine with the avalanche bed,  did everythign i asked including throwing my sled in it.  

i stand by my statment worthless 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well your wrong but thats not unusual :news:  

:lol: :bc:  

worthless . but I bet that receiver hitch works just  swell for that thull rack .  

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its Thule. All the cool people have them. 

yeah I know I saw the display at the Subaru booth at the auto show lots of skinny jeens crew were stroking there beards in admiration at the display 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I know I saw the display at the Subaru booth at the auto show lots of skinny jeens crew were stroking there beards in admiration at the display 

They want the best, they buy the best. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is an absolutely beautiful truck. Hands down the best looking truck available right now. IMO of course. 

It is an outstanding truck really. I love mine and these new ones are just over the top. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Hauled my assault back and forth in that bed for 3 years now. 

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hauled my assault back and forth in that bed for 3 years now. 

you can do that on the roof of a clapped out Toyota Celica.  still a worthless bed and trucks like that are the reason we now have to pay 38k for basic trucks . ie office workers who need a boost of masculinity transportation 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you can do that on the roof of a clapped out Toyota Celica.  still a worthless bed and trucks like that are the reason we now have to pay 38k for basic trucks . ie office workers who need a boost of masculinity transportation 

try to buy an 8ft box, 3/4 or 1 ton 4X4 with standard cab and no frills. fucking salesmen look at ya like ya have three heads.lol

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

6.5' crew cabs don't fit in most garages for the city folk.