Check your account email address ×

Pocahontas is out

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are probably one of those that really thinks Michelle Obama has a pecker....who convinced you...kiddie diddler Limbaugh? :lol:

No i'm pretty sure she's a woman.  And a racist, entitled, elitist cunt.   Anything else?

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Who is Pocahontas going to endorse?

Some salty dog pony rider donkey fuck I imagine  :dunno:  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly feel the only difference was the level of corruption.  Hillary just had much better access in her position(s) over decades.

Hillary was even less likeable and that voice.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Warren will endorse Biden. Bernies campaign is almost over. 

Warren voters will go to Bernie. Nobody that supported Liz will support Biden regardless of what she says

Just now, Mainecat said:

Not sure if it can happen but Imagine Sanders announcing Warren will be his running mate this early? That would fuck up Biden for sure.

Its quite apparent you don't understand how the DNC works. 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Warren will endorse Biden. Bernies campaign is almost over. 

She knows who butters her bread.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Along with most things in life.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe 30% , he certainly took a hit Tuesday 

He seems defeated again from the sound bites I’m hearing.  He knows why...and so does anybody with a brain.  Why does he stay so loyal to this shit show?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She knows who butters her bread.

Along with most things in life.

He seems defeated again from the sound bites I’m hearing.  He knows why...and so does anybody with a brain.  Why does he stay so loyal to this shit show?

This time he beat himself. The DNC helped but it was mostly his incredibly stupid ideas like open borders, reparations, erasing student loan debt, and taxes. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh I do that’s why I didn’t mention the DNC and just said what if Sanders announced Warren as his VP choice.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Oh I do that’s why I didn’t mention the DNC and just said what if Sanders announced Warren as his VP choice.

He wont get the nod and he wont ask Warren to be his VP.  Neither of those things are going to happen. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

This time he beat himself. The DNC helped but it was mostly his incredibly stupid ideas like open borders, reparations, erasing student loan debt, and taxes. 

Oh, his ideas were borderline insane.  And his answers on how he planned to implement them were Absolutely certifiable (“everyone that will lose their job under his healthcare plan can just go do nose jobs”).But, he wasn’t attracting rational thinkers anyway.

Still, because the Dems have grown and lied to their base for so long, they have no choice but to cheat them now to save their own asses.  Disgusting.