Check your account email address ×

Pocahontas is out

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My point is anything can happen in politics. 

God damn you are stupid.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you asked me how Sarah is doing?  

I can assure you Warren and Sanders will not be on the ticket together. 

MC claims “Dem unity”,  “Anyone but Trump” and “I know how the Dem party works” then, spews that Sanders and Warren might be on the same ticket.

Imbecile.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you asked me how Sarah is doing?  

I can assure you Warren and Sanders will not be on the ticket together. 

I know, They hate each other..Do some of you guys not know that??

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Apparently MC doesn't. 

I dont get how people dont pay attention to this stuff when it apparently at least on here is a huge part if their lives..  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont get how people dont pay attention to this stuff when it apparently at least on here is a huge part if their lives..  :dunno: 

Maybe they’re just dumber than a sack of potatoes. :lol2:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So did she endorse anyone yet?

My guess is she’s being told to endorse Biden but knows it’ll ruin her career

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

My guess is she’s being told to endorse Biden but knows it’ll ruin her career

ruin her career, SMH she is older than dirt.  Her only change is to glom onto him in hopes of getting some ego stroking position.  

Warren the cunt, was interviewed by Rachael Madcow, and her greatest lament was that there would not now be a WOMAN PRESIDENT for at least 4 more years. 

Not anything else, not any of the world's great problems, not any of America's many horrendous problems, but that a split-ass, smelly gash will NOT be in the President's seat in the White House!!!

These fukkin broads make me sick. She's nothing but a fukkin militant feminist, just like Hillary. They want to boss men around. They hate men being in power. They really hate it. Look at her husband, he's the biggest fukkin wimp I've ever seen in my life. She even kept her FIRST HUSBAND'S name!!!! What kind of a guy lets his wife keep her first husband's name!!!! Her last name should be MANN. That's his last name. What ugly, disgusting people we have to choose from in our elections. If you look closely, you will see how demented some of these fukkers really are. 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Warren the cunt, was interviewed by Rachael Madcow, and her greatest lament was that there would not now be a WOMAN PRESIDENT for at least 4 more years. 

Not anything else, not any of the world's great problems, not any of America's many horrendous problems, but that a split-ass, smelly gash will NOT be in the President's seat in the White House!!!

These fukkin broads make me sick. She's nothing but a fukkin militant feminist, just like Hillary. They want to boss men around. They hate men being in power. They really hate it. Look at her husband, he's the biggest fukkin wimp I've ever seen in my life. She even kept her FIRST HUSBAND'S name!!!! What kind of a guy lets his wife keep her first husband's name!!!! Her last name should be MANN. That's his last name. What ugly, disgusting people we have to choose from in our elections. If you look closely, you will see how demented some of these fukkers really are. 

Look closely??? No need for that, it's front, right and center, but then again, in your defense, lots on here can't see the forest for the trees. :news: