Check your account email address ×

Server issues

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It it possible that these bots got any of our info?? I just woke up to an alert from my credit monitoring svc that my email showed up on the dark web yesterday..

No. They are just trying to slow down / crash the site by spamming the search feature . With close to a million posts in the database,  search uses a ton of resources. 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Funny you mention that. I got the same thing.

As i said above,  they have not hacked the site.  They are just trying to cause trouble.  Besides that,  it's not like you guys store your banking info here....do you?  Even if we were to get hacked sometime,  all they will get is your username and password.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

As i said above,  they have not hacked the site.  They are just trying to cause trouble.  Besides that,  it's not like you guys store your banking info here....do you?  Even if we were to get hacked sometime,  all they will get is your username and password.  

If momo of 550 start posting about pussy , you know their screen name was hacked.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Can you shut the site down from guest users?

I closed it up guests this morning.  Now all they can do is fry to login. The site has been closed to new registrations for about a year.  

You can see that most of the guests are from the same IP range. That's a bot trying to do a brute force attack on the site. Don't worry if it's you listed in the pic below,  it doesn't show your entire IP.

Screenshot_20200306-075017_Samsung Internet.jpg

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

haha, no bank info on here for me.. But i cant remember my password to change it.. Anyway you can PM it to me..

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

haha, no bank info on here for me.. But i cant remember my password to change it.. Anyway you can PM it to me..

I don't have a clue as to what your password is.  I can reset it when I get on my laptop and pm it to you.  Then you can change it to whatever you want. 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

What’s the point of crashing this little site?

I don't have a clue.  Practice for th he big leagues. :dunno:  Ive had a wordpress site hacked so that they could use the site to send spamming emails from. 

Just now, ckf said:

I don't have a clue as to what your password is.  I can reset it when I get on my laptop and pm it to you.  Then you can change it to whatever you want. 

I don't have a clue.  Practice for th he big leagues. :dunno:  Ive had a wordpress site hacked so that they could use the site to send spamming emails from. 

Please do, id just like to change it for peace of mind, i dont want my credit score to get jacked up.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Still having issues on my phone unless I use desktop version. 

They are still having trouble with the node at the server. They have fixed some things that helped to speed it up for now. those changes should make the site that much faster once they get the node fixed  

51 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Still having issues on my phone unless I use desktop version. 

They are still having trouble with the node at the server. They have fixed some things that helped to speed it up for now. those changes should make the site that much faster once they get the node fixed  

6 hours ago, ckf said:

true,  i only use shortshitsforbrainsisgay as a password here.  :bc:

• Haha 2