Check your account email address ×

Site is completely fucked

OK, the db has been converted. Hopefully that fixed the problem. please let me know if you experience any performance trouble.....

No, i don't want to hear about those performance troubles. Let's stick to the forums performance :thumb:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems like he knows what he is doing. Site is running good for now. 

I think we are good to go now.

With close to a million posts the database is around a gigabyte. That's a lot of info to go through during a search.  It sounds like some searches got stuck and just chewed up resources and slowed the site down. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think we are good to go now.

With close to a million posts the database is around a gigabyte. That's a lot of info to go through during a search.  It sounds like some searches got stuck and just chewed up resources and slowed the site down. 

Might want to have a chat with momo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was good to get a support rep that understood what was going on and explained it to me. 

visiting the site "Jesus" might have got offended and tried to do his part to help the snowflakes by not fixing it:read:

• Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Might want to have a chat with momo. 

LOL, it's not Momo. One of them was a recent search that i did as it had my author ID. When the site was open to guests it was mostly them. That's why the site got a little better when I completely closed the door on guests 

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

OK, the db has been converted. Hopefully that fixed the problem. please let me know if you experience any performance trouble.....

No, i don't want to hear about those performance troubles. Let's stick to the forums performance :thumb:

Seems to to be humming along this morning. Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

good think your making bank on this place :news:  

After i sent you last months check for posting im left with enogh $ to pay Minnie back the $2 from when I ran the tool booth in Mass a few years ago. Freddy said he would take the interest out in n trade and not to worry about it...  whatever that means?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

After i sent you last months check for posting im left with enogh $ to pay Minnie back the $2 from when I ran the tool booth in Mass a few years ago. Freddy said he would take the interest out in n trade and not to worry about it...  whatever that means?  :dunno:

no wonder my checks have been running late.  Didn't know it was so bad you had to go the Freddy.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Minnie says that CrockpotpotsmokingcantpayhisbillsKF fellow is on his own and to contact Sandy's sub shop for a booth if he needs extra cash

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Minnie says that CrockpotpotsmokingcantpayhisbillsKF fellow is on his own and to contact Sandy's sub shop for a booth if he needs extra cash

Holy moly!  Hey @Momorider can we get a ruling on this name?  Seems like a solid effort to me.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Looks like a perfect N MN trail sled :lol:

Sweet fuck!  I saw the ad pic and was like, what the fuck?!?!?  And had to open it and see what it was.  What an abortion.  He’d be better off stripping it down to the frame and selling it without plastics.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  I saw the ad pic and was like, what the fuck?!?!?  And had to open it and see what it was.  What an abortion.  He’d be better off stripping it down to the frame and selling it without plastics.

Looks like one of those 200cc Chinese sleds