Check your account email address ×

Everybody ready?

f7ben

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Do I need to go relook up the quote there dishonest Ben or maybe you can just tell us what you said

did you say that you lost most of everything and you didn't have much more to play with What were the words exactly?

Just shut the fuck up moron. Of course I didn’t lose everything. Are you so fucking retarded you can’t catch sarcasm???

Just now, f7ben said:

Just shut the fuck up moron. Of course I didn’t lose everything. Are you so fucking retarded you can’t catch sarcasm???

Oh so you're lying now 

typical

So what is the actual truth then you lost most your money some of your money a good part of your money which is it?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm really dumb so can you make the point clear for me instead of quoting something I just said we're obviously I don't think I'm lying about it

you said I claimed Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama where I clearly showed you I did nothing of the sort. Liar. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Oh so you're lying now 

typical

So what is the actual truth then you lost most your money some of your money a good part of your money which is it?

I was down a good chunk last year. I have made a good part of those losses back in the last week. You need to see my account statements you fucking moron??

Just now, frenchy said:

you said I claimed Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama where I clearly showed you I did nothing of the sort. Liar. 

Jesus Christ I thought we already established that now I'm lying about it again? :lol:

Hanging around to the retards is starting to wear off on you

I already switched it to Trump inherited a healthy growing economy. So now that we switched it to that and we've established that why did Obama deficit spend with a healthy growing economy and why didn't you call him out for it then? 

you can try to talk circles and make false accusations and all this but the fact of the matter is you don't want to answer that simple question

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was down a good chunk last year. I have made a good part of those losses back in the last week. You need to see my account statements you fucking moron??

Sure let's see it

So you lied when you said you lost it all then or you're saying now it was quote-unquote sarcasm?

Sure let's see it

So you lied when you said you lost it all then or you're saying now it was quote-unquote sarcasm?

You lied when you said you had CTE

Jesus Christ I thought we already established that now I'm lying about it again? :lol:

I already switched it to Trump inherited a healthy growing economy. So now that we switched it to that and we've established that why did Obama deficit spend with a healthy growing economy and why didn't you call him out for it then? 

you can try to talk circles and make false accusations and all this but the fact of the matter is you don't want to answer that simple question

not false accusations just SOP for you - make up an false position and assign it to someone you are arguing against.

Tiresome. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You lied when you said you had CTE

So you didn't lose a lot of money last year or you did? It's hard to keep your lies straight here

No you're right Ben I'm a superhuman I'm the only one with double digit concussions and amnesia that's never going to get CTE You're f****** right It's about the first thing you've been right about

Just now, frenchy said:

not false accusations just SOP for you - make up an false position and assign it to someone you are arguing against.

Tiresome. 

For f*** sakes you crying little b**** ass baby

I already agreed to your terms removed booming and added healthy and growing

I thought we all agreed on that now Can you pull up your size 30 22 jeans and maybe answer the question now? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Tiresome. 

The poor bastard is so fucking dumb he can’t see what’s going on here

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

hey liar can you answer a simple question did you lose a lot of money last year or no?

Yes or no will be fine great predictor :lol:

Can you not read stupid fuck???

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Obama deficit spent in a recession (2008). Our conservative government did as well most governments probably did. You don't deficit spend in a healthy economy though.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

According to the BLS, UE was falling all through 2016, it was 4.6 in November and went to "4.7 in December virtually unchanged" is how they described Dec.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

According to the BLS, UE was falling all through 2016, it was 4.6 in November and went to "4.7 in December virtually unchanged" is how they described Dec.

Wasn't significant but is was heading up.

One also needs to look at workforce or LPR.  

During the Obama administration, a major reason the unemployment rate declined was that fewer people were in the labor force because what the BLS calls the labor participation rate continually declined as people gave up the search for a job or retired. For purposes of the official unemployment rate, if you have not looked for a job in the past 30 days, the BLS considers you out of the labor force.

5.8.18.png