Check your account email address ×

Where is the retard known as RevKevStd

f7ben

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Graciousness, class and respect.  Did you read the comments from the Reps on this post and still type that without laughing?

Typical Rep double standards.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I did and I also remember all of the doom and gloom some if these bottom feeders said about Obama for 8 years. 

Gonna tank the economy, gonna steal our guns, gonna implement Sharia law, etc...all kinds of stupid shit that NEVER came true. 

And now here you salty bitches are saying the same stuff. Kinda hard to act all righteous when you do that don't you think?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

I did and I also remember all of the doom and gloom some if these bottom feeders said about Obama for 8 years. 

Gonna tank the economy, gonna steal our guns, gonna implement Sharia law, etc...all kinds of stupid shit that NEVER came true. 

And now here you salty bitches are saying the same stuff. Kinda hard to act all righteous when you do that don't you think?

It is doom and gloom Barry will go down as a colossal failure and the worst POS ever you Nazi FUCK :bigfinger: his legacy will be FAILURE and turning everything he touched to shit, which is exactly what happened :finger: Eatler 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Sure,  it one thing to talk about failures, its another entirely go out and protest like is the end of world.  The Dems, Libs own that part of it and look like simpleton idiots who can't accept losing.  Participation pins for everyone.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

It is doom and gloom Barry will go down as a colossal failure and the worst POS ever you Nazi FUCK :bigfinger: his legacy will be FAILURE and turning everything he touched to shit, which is exactly what happened :finger: Eatler 

Not even close fuck face...

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure,  it one thing to talk about failures, its another entirely go out and protest like is the end of world.  The Dems, Libs own that part of it and look like simpleton idiots who can't accept losing.  Participation pins for everyone.

the worse part is it could have gone the other way and i would have, with most trump supporters, got up in the morning and carried on with my buisness and not carrying on like a bunch of spoiled brats having a temper tantrum for not getting their way. I was all ready for snowrider to go all nuclear after the results but much to my surprize he took it like an adult so kudos to him, some of the others not so much

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

the worse part is it could have gone the other way and i would have, with most trump supporters, got up in the morning and carried on with my buisness and not carrying on like a bunch of spoiled brats having a temper tantrum for not getting their way. I was all ready for snowrider to go all nuclear after the results but much to my surprize he took it like an adult so kudos to him, some of the others not so much

Unless you didn't have any work to get to and of course....getting paid to be out there like a little spoiled brat minion.  Hell, I don't have to be at work and I still can find amazingly better and more productive things to do that don't involve a shameless sale of my integrity and pride,

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Love how classy these posts are. 

Most people here deserve Trump. 

Remember that you wanted Trump instead of Hillary and that you claimed voting for her would be like 4 more years of Obama.

So if things are worse than they are now in couple of years, you can own it.

Even the Jill Stein voters claimed they were alike. 

I really hope the people who have no faith in Donald (me included) are wrong.  

And your vested interest is what? So tired of people from other countries telling us how to vote and think... Fuck off nook

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And your vested interest is what? So tired of people from other countries telling us how to vote and think... Fuck off nook

Nooks to have a vested interest tho...if Trump makes it tougher to get cheaper shit in the US isnt he hurting your country?

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Graciousness, class and respect.  Did you read the comments from the Reps on this post and still type that without laughing?

Typical Rep double standards.

Shut the fuck up you childish, simple imp. Fuck the comments, fuck this and fuck that. Man the fuck up, suck it the fuck up and be a fucking man instead of a sheltered, hurt cunt.

You slimeballs railed on Trump and his supporters since you got here. Now you want to turn the basement into a safe space with pillows and non-carbonated drinks.

He won. Elections have consequences. Sack up ad shut up.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

This. Exactly. 

VS lets start MORE threads about it For fucks sake :true:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

is it really? What is with all of these pussies changing their names? Are they ashamed of their former selves?

Its got to be...no one else could be that stupid.....

Not even momo.

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

is it really? What is with all of these pussies changing their names? Are they ashamed of their former selves?

no, we know him well from HCS

Even when he started multiple accounts,at one time pretending to be a brother, his posts are unmistakable.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

no, we know him well from HCS

Even when he started multiple accounts,at one time pretending to be a brother, his posts are unmistakable.

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its got to be...no one else could be that stupid.....

Not even momo.

Apparently you are mistaken.  Two people can be that stupid.