Check your account email address ×

Down 1200 points.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, spin_dry said:

Thinks it’s done? I don’t. The pain could be just starting. 

Oh I think its going to go down quite a bit. Panic selling is kicking in. Nobody wants to lose all of their money so they are going to sell everything. I dont think -10,000 or more is out of the question. 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh I think its going to go down quite a bit. Panic selling is kicking in. Nobody wants to lose all of their money so they are going to sell everything. I dont think -10,000 or more is out of the question. 

That would wipe out all Trumps gains. It would be so fucking amazing watching him blame everyone from Powell to China and all in between. The fat orange bastard would probably have a heart attack or kill himself :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

That would wipe out all Trumps gains. It would be so fucking amazing watching him blame everyone from Powell to China and all in between. The fat orange bastard would probably have a heart attack or kill himself :lol:

I can only imagine the conversations these investment managers are fielding today. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump has a new record on his hands. The biggest one day drop in the history of the market. Let’s see, slash corporate rates and shoot military spending to the moon. Hike up the deficit and break some records. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump has a new record on his hands. The biggest one day drop in the history of the market. Let’s see, slash corporate rates and shoot military spending to the moon. Hike up the deficit and break some records. :lol: 

He better hope something else doesnt happen. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I could see selling a few days ago,but you would have to be crazy to start selling off now.

Let’s see what you say when tomorrow and next week are another 10%

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We’ll see a cure for the common cold about the same time as there’s a cure for this thing. 

This whole thing is a plot against Trump in these retards minds. I have never in my life witnessed this level of cult behavior

Edited by f7ben