Check your account email address ×

Down 1200 points.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not at all. it was inevitable. 

Afraid not.  Unless you're a nattering nabob of negativism.  Toodles, off to check in on a few clients, then another couple days of snowmobiling on my brand new sled.  Life is good!  You and Ben hold down the fort.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Afraid not.  Unless you're a nattering nabob of negativism.  Toodles, off to check in on a few clients, then another couple days of snowmobiling on my brand new sled.  Life is good!  You and Ben hold down the fort.

Almost ten years since the recovery?

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen. 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

That would wipe out all Trumps gains. It would be so fucking amazing watching him blame everyone from Powell to China and all in between. The fat orange bastard would probably have a heart attack or kill himself :lol:

We could never be so lucky :lol:

But you're right, it will be everyone's fault but his, perhaps Pence will save the day :lol2:

15 hours ago, Anler said:

If I sell now id have to pay taxes on the gains so it would be dumb. 

The tax is 20%, fuck it. I made lots of money selling yesterday, my accountant will figure out the taxes next year.

My FA guy is one of my cousins, a VP with ML and a very smart guy and he was aggravated with me yesterday, and I told him look motherfucker I'm a contractor and like making money, and I made my money with my investments.............. as I always say; Pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered :bc: