Check your account email address ×

Tesla's Battery Costs Are Dropping Quickly

Just now, Anler said:

Man you're triggered 

Sure, you go with that. If you can't see it, then I can't help you. It's great to have dreams and aspirations, but when the B.S. is being pushed down my throat, I question the real goal behind it.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

So what are you crying about?

I am not . just saying buying a car like some do with plans of just charging at work and home with there 110 plug is not realistic . 

he'll I love seeing my friends make money I hope more people buy them especaly the dumb city fucks with 60 amp service 

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Sure, you go with that. If you can't see it, then I can't help you. It's great to have dreams and aspirations, but when the B.S. is being pushed down my throat, I question the real goal behind it.

It's a company making a product. If you don't like it don't buy it. It's really that simple. 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not . just saying buying a car like some do with plans of just charging at work and home with there 110 plug is not realistic . 

he'll I love seeing my friends make money I hope more people buy them especaly the dumb city fucks with 60 amp service 

No shit it's not realistic I think the point was it could be done in a pinch to get you home. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit it's not realistic I think the point was it could be done in a pinch to get you home. 

no shit . but some try to do it . get sick of the bullshit and sell . mostly your condo crowds.  funny the big management company's have such issues powering the garages with pay outlets or letting owners tap there meters. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no shit . but some try to do it . get sick of the bullshit and sell . mostly your condo crowds.  funny the big management company's have such issues powering the garages with pay outlets or letting owners tap there meters. 

Omg you are triggered too. You and Irv should talk to someone. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well it’s been at or above 32 for most of the last 2 weeks so I’d say he’s getting about 1.8kw off it currently 

:lol:

cant wait for ben to figure out Tesla won’t pull 15 amps on a 110 circuit even if it has a grazillion amp breaker on that circuit.  The fucking ohm law simpleton needs to just fucking killing himself...

oh and I would prolly have a Tesla or another full EV in my driveway way long before Ben.  Not to long ago the poverty stricken bitch was claiming he would have a C8 in the driveway which won’t happen either.

Edited by BOHICA

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's a company making a product. If you don't like it don't buy it. It's really that simple. 

This is different and you know it, unless you are too ignorant to see the big picture? :dunno:

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Omg you are triggered too. You and Irv should talk to someone. 

how is anything I said triggered ? stating the facts that some try to buy them thinking they can charge at work and chargers but learn that won't work . then try to get association to alow a charger in there spot only to get shot down . then try for a building charger shot down again . next step Facebook marketplace . 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Who’s pushing anything down your throat? Nobody cares what you want to drive. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s pushing anything down your throat? Nobody cares what you want to drive. 

The whole global warming alarmist movement is pushing this. From wind and solar to EV's, that is their ultimate agenda. Do away with oil, gas and nuclear and just use these things to live. Why do you think the alarmists are blocking roads, railways and hwy's and trying to stop people from driving? 

6 hours ago, irv said:

The whole global warming alarmist movement is pushing this. From wind and solar to EV's, that is their ultimate agenda. Do away with oil, gas and nuclear and just use these things to live. Why do you think the alarmists are blocking roads, railways and hwy's and trying to stop people from driving? 

Wow, you're really terrified of this.