Check your account email address ×

Trump to address the nation @ 6pm re: COVID-19

• Platinum Contributing Member

Appropriate.   From a health risk perspective this is getting a bit out of hand in the US.  The CDC is creating unjustified fear here.  

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Appropriate.   From a health risk perspective this is getting a bit out of hand in the US.  

Totally appropriate.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The hysteria from stupid people is unreal 

Fear is a good seller.  

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Appropriate.   From a health risk perspective this is getting a bit out of hand in the US.  The CDC is creating unjustified fear here.  

Why not err on the side of caution?

Do you remember the AIDS pandemic in the US?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not err on the side of caution?

Do you remember the AIDS pandemic in the US?

There is a difference between erring on the side of caution and sending the worlds economy into a spiral out of control.   There are 55 confirmed cases in the US and ZERO deaths.   I'm not saying we don't restrict or stop travel from certain area's but there has to be a balance. 

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is a difference between erring on the side of caution and sending the worlds economy into a spiral out of control.   There are 55 confirmed cases in the US and ZERO deaths.   I'm not saying we don't restrict or stop travel from certain area's but there has to be a balance. 

It depends on your value of life. You seem to be more concerned about money.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It depends on your value of life. You seem to be more concerned about money.

I'm concerned about a population too fixated on a media that will do anything to harm this President and in the long run could give 2 shits about the people.  

Dude there are only 55 cases in the US (which I'm sure will creep up) all of which are in quarantine.   We don't need to make the population think a Contagion movie situation is occurring.

No surprise on your fear mongering....you've said a number of times Trump would already take us to nuclear war.  :lol:  

This virus is deadly serious and not to be taken lightly....I voiced that concern very early in its outbreak however it just has not found its way in significant numbers to the US. 

What's sick is the likes of spin enjoying this because it might hurt Trump's chances at re-election.   Are you in the same boat?

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm concerned about a population too fixated on a media that will do anything to harm this President and in the long run could give 2 shits about the people.  

Dude there are only 55 cases in the US (which I'm sure will creep up) all of which are in quarantine.   We don't need to make the population think a Contagion movie situation is occurring.

No surprise on your fear mongering....you've said a number of times Trump would already take us to nuclear war.  :lol:  

This virus is deadly serious and not to be taken lightly....I voiced that concern very early in its outbreak however it just has not found its way in significant numbers to the US. 

What's sick is the likes of spin enjoying this because it might hurt Trump's chances at re-election.   Are you in the same boat?

The corona virus was launched to harm Trump :lol: 

I swear to god I believe you believe this

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The corona virus was launched to harm Trump :lol: 

I swear to god I believe you believe this

Jesus that's not what I said.   

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know, but it’s what you and the cultists believe deep down.

I love how some people think they know how others feel on here.  :lol:  The arrogance never ceases to amaze.  :lol:   Fuck dude get over yourself already. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love how some people think they know how others feel on here.  :lol:  The arrogance never ceases to amaze.  :lol:   Fuck dude get over yourself already. 

Right back at ya chachi.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is definitely a reverse of course over the tract trump took when Obama was dealing with Ebola. 

Obama should start tweeting about locking down the borders!