Check your account email address ×

Big Thanks to Good Guy F7Ben!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ben still owes me some bratwursts from that time I went and picked up a trailer full of sleds for him and stored it at my shop so he aint all that... 

You are correct. Although I did let you keep that mint Chevy truck at your place for a week and I even let you keep the oil it leaked on your polished and pampered citiot driveway!!!!

:lol:

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

You are correct. Although I did let you keep that mint Chevy truck at your place for a week and I even let you keep the oil it leaked in your polished and pampered citiot driveway!!!!

:lol:

Oh yeah I forgot about that. thanks

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

No, Ben has ragged on every president no matter the party and that triggers blind supporters on both sides.

JT needs to take his bloody vag to another thread. 

• Haha 1

Nice job Benny. We have a buddy Scott that still rides and he’s in a chair. We have strategically located old wheelchairs at all the establishments we frequent so he doesn’t have to carry one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, Ben has ragged on every president no matter the party and that triggers blind supporters on both sides.

I don't care about his opinions on any president. Running around telling people to kill themselves on a daily basis shows Ben to be the one that's triggered. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very cool Ben. The Elites are kinda cool. They put a decent 4 stroke in them for a few years. I dont remember exactly which one but it seemed pretty good. 

1500 4tec .....I tried to do a little cursory research as to common problems with these and aside from the exhaust getting cherry red and melting stuff they were pretty bullet proof. This one has a nice custom exhaust shield and a lot of reflective tape so zero melting. It was pretty snappy down low

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nice job Benny. We have a buddy Scott that still rides and he’s in a chair. We have strategically located old wheelchairs at all the establishments we frequent so he doesn’t have to carry one. 

That’s cool , my uncle is in a chair and he used to keep Honda Odyssey’s at the cabin for him and his buds to ride. I don’t think he could have managed a sled

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don't care about his opinions on any president. Running around telling people to kill themselves on a daily basis shows Ben to be the one that's triggered. 

Well if you think he is serious most of the time, you miss the point.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s cool , my uncle is in a chair and he used to keep Honda Odyssey’s at the cabin for him and his buds to ride. I don’t think he could have managed a sled

It’s not easy but he’s been doing it for years. He keeps up better than you’d think. His sled is modded and one of the fastest in the group. That’s him in the front of the pic.

FF883046-9C6D-41D4-A255-2FBB8482C9D6.jpeg

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 4