Check your account email address ×

From the horses mouth

Snake

“People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done,”

“I will bet you a dollar right here and now my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

-John Bolton-

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

“People can argue about what I should have said and what I should have done,”

“I will bet you a dollar right here and now my testimony would have made no difference to the ultimate outcome.”

-John Bolton-

Maybe not but it would have brought what happened to light...he wasn’t going to be convicted  regardless of what was said but the American People should have heard what Bolton had to say. 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe not but it would have brought what happened to light...he wasn’t going to be convicted  regardless of what was said but the American People should have heard what Bolton had to say. 

I'd say he just said it.  :dunno:   We didn't need another couple weeks of high pants Nadler or that buggeyed string bean badgering him in front of the TV cameras

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd say he just said it.  :dunno:   We didn't need another couple weeks of high pants Nadler or that buggeyed string bean badgering him in front of the TV cameras

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seems like a non issue now, but Bolton is still a piece of chicken hawk shit whatever comes out of his cock holster. 

Sure...now it’s a non issue but he could have come in for a day or two and let the American people hear what he had to say regardless of the effect it would have had on a conviction. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure...now it’s a non issue but he could have come in for a day or two and let the American people hear what he had to say regardless of the effect it would have had on a conviction. 

Bolton is not stupid, he knows if he comes out against Trump and Trump walks his career is basically over. Best to stfu when your business is selling lies and misery. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bolton is not stupid, he knows if he comes out against Trump and Trump walks his career is basically over. Best to stfu when your business is selling lies and misery. 

Good point.

Of course it wouldn’t have made a difference. Republican senators know that their constituents would back the crooked piece of shit in the whitehouse. Republicans voters always support a liar. Bush and Nixon come to mind. It’s in their DNA to support a liar. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course it wouldn’t have made a difference. Republican senators know that their constituents would back the crooked piece of shit in the whitehouse. Republicans voters always support a liar. Bush and Nixon come to mind. It’s in their DNA to support a liar. 

You lie 

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

clinton and obama come to mind as well. But their lies are dem lies so that means good.

Are you always this simple or is just your over inflated ego getting in the way again ? Like your opinion means something to anybody......... Just trying to help, you seem lost 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

then the house should not have been in such a hurry . but they can't help but to fuck them self I guess 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then the house should’ve Subpoenaed him and made him testify it’s not the senate job to bring in witnesses that haven’t been interviewed in a deposition or sat in front of the house for open testimony.