Check your account email address ×

ben, noggin...

on behalf of sanders and those of us who wanted a much less frightening world to live in, I'd like to thank you both for jumping ship because you didn't see your own little pony in the near future. now do me a favor, and add a minimum of 50X as many dead kids, civilians, costs of war, etc. to those lame pictures you've been posting and re-post them.  after that, explain to your kids how you helped put a guy like trump in the white house. f'in idiots. many of the deplorables can be excused for lack of intelligence, you two aren't off the hook.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

on behalf of sanders and those of us who wanted a much less frightening world to live in, I'd like to thank you both for jumping ship because you didn't see your own little pony in the near future. now do me a favor, and add a minimum of 50X as many dead kids, civilians, costs of war, etc. to those lame pictures you've been posting and re-post them.  after that, explain to your kids how you helped put a guy like trump in the white house. f'in idiots. many of the deplorables can be excused for lack of intelligence, you two aren't off the hook.

Why don't you turn that finger you are pointing directly at the people responsible instead of others?

• Like 1

Just now, bussman said:

Always somebody else's fault. 

This is why you lose. 

you claim to be a religious guy, explain to me how you overlooked all of trump's "sins", and there are a lot, and pulled the lever. i'll be asking my religious, rw in-laws the same question. I can understand not voting for Hillary and voting for someone else, but trump? someone who is one of the worst representatives of the lessons taught in sunday school. are you just gonna go to church sunday and ask to be forgiven?

Guess the Dems will learn next time not to actively try to screw over the candidate that actually would have beat Trump. Like I said before, there were quite a few conservative leaning guys in here supporting Bernie and would have voted for him over Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you claim to be a religious guy, explain to me how you overlooked all of trump's "sins", and there are a lot, and pulled the lever. i'll be asking my religious, rw in-laws the same question. I can understand not voting for Hillary and voting for someone else, but trump? someone who is one of the worst representatives of the lessons taught in sunday school. are you just gonna go to church sunday and ask to be forgiven?

Are you going to ask for forgiveness for all the blood on your hands from your Obama vote? 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you turn that finger you are pointing directly at the people responsible instead of others?

cause like I said, these two guys despise trump and all he stands for. but because they're sore losers and couldn't get 100% of what they wanted, they sacrificed some good things to bring about all bad. you, on the hand, didn't know any better. you really see no problem with a trump presidency.

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Guess the Dems will learn next time not to actively try to screw over the candidate that actually would have beat Trump. Like I said before, there were quite a few conservative leaning guys in here supporting Bernie and would have voted for him over Trump.

riiight

Just now, Snoslinger said:

riiight

People voted for Trump because they hated Clinton. I don't think you'll find many excited about a Trump presidency, just happy with the fact the Cunt lost. :bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cause like I said, these two guys despise trump and all he stands for. but because they're sore losers and couldn't get 100% of what they wanted, they sacrificed some good things to bring about all bad. you, on the hand, didn't know any better. you really see no problem with a trump presidency.

Problem with democrats like yourself is that YOU THINK you know what other people want.  Do you ever sit back and just ponder that?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That is a copout question Slinger, most religious people know that nobody is without sin and most of them try not to judge , but the fact is both candidates have their share of your so-called cents so it's a ridiculous question because he got over 80% of the evangelical vote 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you know if he even voted for Trump? Or, other for that matter?   :bc: 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Explain to me how I'm responsible for Trump. 

Did Clinton lose by one vote in my state?

If so, did my state have a bearing on the delegate math?

If not, shut the fuck up and stop blame shifting.

it's people like you - sore, former Bernie supporters who wanted to "show them".

7 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

That is a copout question Slinger, most religious people know that nobody is without sin and most of them try not to judge , but the fact is both candidates have their share of your so-called cents so it's a ridiculous question because he got over 80% of the evangelical vote 

:lol: