Check your account email address ×

WHo you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes

Snake

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

When did Dems decide minimum wage jobs were meant to support family and when did people become dumb enough to go along with it? 

Maybe they believe that because of the huge number of people who are retired now, got jobs In a factory without finishing high school and were able to buy houses and raise families. Sometimes with just one person working. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe they believe that because of the huge number of people who are retired now, got jobs In a factory without finishing high school and were able to buy houses and raise families. Sometimes with just one person working. 

You're obviously quite retarded

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

ANd those days ended when people decided to buy chink crap instead of supporting American manufacturing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

ANd those days ended when people decided to buy chink crap instead of supporting American manufacturing.

Once again, that is wrong. It ended when corporate America decided to exploit 3rd world countries and their labor.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Once again, that is wrong. It ended when corporate America decided to exploit 3rd world countries and their labor.

Then don't play their game. Buy AMerican when possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I’d hope we all do that but, it’s become almost impossible to do.  So little, it seems, is made here anymore.  Or, it’s all made here with parts from overseas.  Shameful.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, that’s not all it is though.  It’s a part but, in a “one world order” system, the ones entering at the top  end are hurt the most.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d hope we all do that but, it’s become almost impossible to do.  So little, it seems, is made here anymore.  Or, it’s all made here with parts from overseas.  Shameful.

Well, that’s not all it is though.  It’s a part but, in a “one world order” system, the ones entering at the top  end are hurt the most.

Ive been wearing those AMerican made jeans. Not as cheap as china but just a couple bucks more then ya paid for a pair of American made levi's 35 yrs ago.

https://www.trayvax.com/

I have 2 of their wallets, top quality

https://madsonofamerica.com/

I have 5 pair of their sunglasses and a couple shirts, top quality again.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

https://www.trayvax.com/

I have 2 of their wallets, top quality

https://madsonofamerica.com/

I have 5 pair of their sunglasses and a couple shirts, top quality again.

:bc:

IT may take a few minutes to search, but they are out there if cheap fucks will part with a few extra bucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Steve, you should start a thread.  Just of things made in America for the people who really care about where their money goes.  So far it's great.

No one cares. They just want to bitch about greedy businessmen. Then they reward the ones doing it and shun those keeping jobs here.

Americans favorite pastime, bitching.

• Like 1

No one cares. They just want to bitch about greedy businessmen. Then they reward the ones doing it and shun those keeping jobs here.

Americans favorite pastime, bitching.

Well, I try to buy American whenever I can.  Thanks for the links.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, I try to buy American whenever I can.  Thanks for the links.

Good , keep it up. I do too. ANd when I cannot I look for places besides China. WE have propped up those fuckers economy enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive been wearing those AMerican made jeans. Not as cheap as china but just a couple bucks more then ya paid for a pair of American made levi's 35 yrs ago.

I try to buy shit made as locally as possible then spread out from there.  It’s not always easy and companies are misleading now.  Some claim “Products made in USA” but it may be only a small portion of their products.  Just found out about Dewalt last year.  Disappointing.  

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I never said I was playing their game. I'm just saying, it isn't the American consumer that caused the problem, corporate greed and hypocrisy is the cause. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I never said I was playing their game. I'm just saying, it isn't the American consumer that caused the problem, corporate greed and hypocrisy is the cause. 

If no one bought the shit they would stop doing it.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Trump will get reelected because peoples lives are better.  Like the asshole or not if you do even the basics right like contribute to your 401k and chase better job opportunities you should be at your highest net worth ever and be making pretty good money.  

• Like 1