Check your account email address ×

WHo you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes

Snake

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Big Brown Truck just dropped off some more American Made products for the jeep. 

I get to turn some wrenches today. Yahoo. 

Good you needed it after yesterday.  It was like those Snickers commercials. :lol:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump will get reelected because peoples lives are better.  Like the asshole or not if you do even the basics right like contribute to your 401k and chase better job opportunities you should be at your highest net worth ever and be making pretty good money.  

yup.  He wouldn't even have to worry about dems if they were not. There would be Repubs lined up around the block to challenge Trunp and take him down. You  can bullshit people about a lot of things, but not about having a job /money in your pocket. The best they have is to convince working people their boss is making too much and they are going to take his money from him.   Also, that you as a working person will benefit and not those laying on their ass. 

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good you needed it after yesterday.  It was like those Snickers commercials.

Neal

I placed the order Friday. The tracking info I was given by the seller said it should arrive on Feb 24. I watched the tracking info and new it would be here way before then. 

All new control arm links for the jeep. It was easier just buying new than rebuilding the ones I had. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I placed the order Friday. The tracking info I was given by the seller said it should arrive on Feb 24. I watched the tracking info and new it would be here way before then. 

All new control arm links for the jeep. It was easier just buying new than rebuilding the ones I had. 

Post some pics!

Neal