Check your account email address ×

Z Is Right About Gabbard

Tulsi is the vet nobody wants to be around at parties.  She expects “thank you for your service” right after she lets you know about it.....and there’s no way she isn’t going to let you know about it.  Gross.

I mean, if two vets want to bash each other over what they did or, what branch they were in during their time, fine, that’s as fun as brand bashing but, to call another vet out on it for some type of recognition on the civilian stages...who don’t know (or care) any better?  Lame as fuck.

FTR, Tulsi’s job was a bit more “glamorous” than Pete’s but, come on already.  You were support too, Gabby!!!!  She has been making herself the laughing stock of many vets for a while now.  To use my daughter’s hip lingo: She’s so cringe.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Unless you got shot by japs or nazis you should just stfu about your service anyway. 

You being up the next point. Which is, unless you know what you are talking about, you should shut the fuck up all together about criticizing anybody in the military.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You being up the next point. Which is, unless you know what you are talking about, you should shut the fuck up all together about criticizing anybody in the military.

I only comment when someone waves it around. I dont go out of my way because i really dont give a shit. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, its a job. 

For the overall majority, this is correct.  For many, it’s employment and/or a means to get ahead.  Both are virtuous endeavors and they all deserve respect for having the balls to sign a part of their life away, not knowing what it may lead to but certainly knowing it is going to probably be life changing...one way or another.

I know not one person that wasn’t wondering heavily (second thoughts) staring at that final line that needed their ink.  Cuz, once it is signed.......

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

For the overall majority, this is correct.  For many, it’s employment and/or a means to get ahead.  Both are virtuous endeavors and they all deserve respect for having the balls to sign a part of their life away, not knowing what it may lead to but certainly knowing it is going to probably be life changing...one way or another.

I know not one person that wasn’t wondering heavily (second thoughts) staring at that final line that needed their ink.  Cuz, once it is signed.......

It has merits. I know some real fuck ups that went into the military and actually turned out to be decent adults. Cuz before that there wasnt much future. 

I had zero illusions about serving or signing the line.

5 people in my family have served. Brothers and father.

Everyone of my mothers 4 brothers served.

Maby for some, serving is a way out. For some, it may be something more.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It has merits. I know some real fuck ups that went into the military and actually turned out to be decent adults. Cuz before that there wasnt much future. 

It serves an excellent role for people needing a restart with discipline in their lives.  In fact, I’d venture to say it’s probably the very thing they need.....before they end up in prison, or dead.

• Thanks 1