Check your account email address ×

CNN self owns again

Snake

Anyone remember the CNN back when Ted Turner first started the network? My, how the mighty have fallen. They are full on democratic propaganda now. Pretty soon the only people will be advertising on that network will be fortunetellers and sham wow.  Good.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Anyone remember the CNN back when Ted Turner first started the network? My, how the mighty have fallen. They are full on democratic propaganda now. Pretty soon the only people will be advertising on that network will be fortunetellers and sham wow.  Good.

TDS pushes them way over the edge. 

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The mean age of the Fox News viewer is 71. They have no life outside of TV and watching a cable news network that makes them feel secure in their ideas and beliefs. Baby boomer haven. Smells like diapers and bengay  

My folks loved them some CNN/MSNBC in their old age. They were not fans of fox. I’m sure there’s plenty of both. 

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My folks loved them some CNN/MSNBC in their old age. They were not fans of fox. I’m sure there’s plenty of both. 

Don’t tell spinner this...he’s enjoying sitting up so high on his intellectual perch today.

According to Nielsen Live +7-day data, in 2017 CNN’s median age was 60, while the median age of the Fox News and MSNBC viewer was 65.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The mean age of the Fox News viewer is 71. They have no life outside of TV and watching a cable news network that makes them feel secure in their ideas and beliefs. Baby boomer haven. Smells like diapers and bengay  

You constantly post fox news articles

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

deff no scud studs left on the payroll 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

nice try .

fail