Check your account email address ×

Federal government manipulating Temp data

jtssrx

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes, and Tony has shown how sloppy with it he is.  Let's just call him Me. Retraction...

Neal

The data is the data. NASA has changed  the data period end of story. Ask yourself why would they do that?

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Tony Heller... :lol:

Pass

Neal

Prefer the hypocrites and non scientists in Al Gore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bill Nye, AOC or Greta?? :dunno:

climin2.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The data is the data. NASA has changed  the data period end of story. Ask yourself why would they do that?

He’s attacking and hominem because he knows he can’t argue the facts lol

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s attacking and hominem because he knows he can’t argue the facts lol

Incorrect.  I'm attacking Tony because he isn't a reliable arbiter of data.  His claims have been directly refuted and caused him to retract.

He's a propagandist and anti-AGW alarmist.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect.  I'm attacking Tony because he isn't a reliable arbiter of data.  His claims have been directly refuted and caused him to retract.

He's a propagandist and anti-AGW alarmist.

Neal

By whom? The ones I mentioned or by David Suzuki, Harrison Ford, George Clooney or some other celebrity? :dunno:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A population can only expand to the point that it's natural resources allows. Beyond that, bring anarchy.

Why wish anarchy, chaos, etc on an established civilization? Especially countries that posses nuclear weapons. 

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The polar region is melting. That’s the truth. 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Has been for thousands of years. Great revelation there retard 

Exactly. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What caused the ice age and what stabilized global temps afterward?  

You tell us. If you think man is responsible for our ice ages and melts over millions upon millions of years, you're not well. 

Here, I'll help you get started.

The global average temperature in the mid-Pliocene (3.3–3 mya) was 2–3 °C higher than today,[10] carbon dioxide levels were the same as today,[11] and global sea level was 25 m higher.[12] The northern hemisphere ice sheet was ephemeral before the onset of extensive glaciation over Greenland that occurred in the late Pliocene around 3 Ma.[13] The formation of an Arctic ice cap is signaled by an abrupt shift in oxygen isotope ratios and ice-rafted cobbles in the North Atlantic and North Pacific ocean beds.[14] Mid-latitude glaciation was probably underway before the end of the epoch. The global cooling that occurred during the Pliocene may have spurred on the disappearance of forests and the spread of grasslands and savannas.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pliocene