Check your account email address ×

Federal government manipulating Temp data

jtssrx

1 minute ago, irv said:

Exactly. 

You tell us. If you think man is responsible for our ice ages and melts over millions upon millions of years, you're not well. 

Here, I'll help you get started.

The global average temperature in the mid-Pliocene (3.3–3 mya) was 2–3 °C higher than today,[10] carbon dioxide levels were the same as today,[11] and global sea level was 25 m higher.[12] The northern hemisphere ice sheet was ephemeral before the onset of extensive glaciation over Greenland that occurred in the late Pliocene around 3 Ma.[13] The formation of an Arctic ice cap is signaled by an abrupt shift in oxygen isotope ratios and ice-rafted cobbles in the North Atlantic and North Pacific ocean beds.[14] Mid-latitude glaciation was probably underway before the end of the epoch. The global cooling that occurred during the Pliocene may have spurred on the disappearance of forests and the spread of grasslands and savannas.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pliocene

Admit it, you have no idea what that even means. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Admit it, you have no idea what that even means. 

I know the climate isn't nor was ever caused by man. You? :dunno: Venture into the link I provided. Lots more info in there about all sorts of these climate changes throughout the years. 

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just think, Tony is such a fucked up retard that even Mann can get him to retract.

Oh that's awesome.  Haha. :lol:

Neal

Sorry about your alarmist religion 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just think, Tony is such a fucked up retard that even Mann can get him to retract.

Oh that's awesome.  Haha. :lol:

Neal

The same Micheal Mann who tried to sue someone because they questioned his findings then wouldn't provide/prove those findings in court?? :dunno:

Michael Mann Refuses to Produce Data, Loses Case

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2019/08/26/michael-mann-refuses-to-produce-data-loses-case/

https://www.thegwpf.com/media-ignores-michael-manns-court-loss-it-doesnt-fit-the-warmist-agenda/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/22/breaking-dr-tim-ball-wins-michaelemann-lawsuit-mann-has-to-pay/

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I know the climate isn't nor was ever caused by man. You? :dunno: Venture into the link I provided. Lots more info in there about all sorts of these climate changes throughout the years. 

The amount of carbon in the atmosphere has increased 50% since the beginning of the industrial revolution. It’s been increasing exponentially as more people show up and more resources are required to support them. The question isn’t whether or not humans are causing a spike in carbon production, it’s what the effects of increased carbon will be on climate.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The amount of carbon in the atmosphere has increased 50% since the beginning of the industrial revolution. It’s been increasing exponentially as more people show up and more resources are required to support them. The question isn’t whether or not humans are causing a spike in carbon production, it’s what the effects of increased carbon will be on climate.  

The c02 itself? Basically nothing 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Hey it was TB's fantasy not mine.  :lol:

Neal

Just now, spin_dry said:

Based on what scientific research? 

The fact that at these levels it can’t. Like Willy Soon said the notion that we can use trace amounts of c02 to raise or lower the planets temperature like a thermostat is absolutely ridiculous 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Says who? Do you believe CO2 is a pollutant like they try to get you to believe? 

That is exactly the question and exactly why they want to tax you. They currently feed 3-4 times the amount of CO2 into some greenhouses because it makes vegetation and the like flourish. If having more CO2 isn't a good thing, then I don't know what is? 

The fact is, the alarmists have no idea what the changing climate is going to do. It is all based on fear mongering and Bullshit science to fleece your pockets.

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-077.htm

Just now, irv said:

Says who? Do you believe CO2 is a pollutant like they try to get you to believe? 

That is exactly the question and exactly why they want to tax you. They currently feed 3-4 times the amount of CO2 into some greenhouses because it makes vegetation and the like flourish. If having more CO2 isn't a good thing, then I don't know what is? 

The fact is, the alarmists have no idea what the changing climate is going to do. It is all based on fear mongering and Bullshit science to fleece your pockets.

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-077.htm

The planet is the greenest it's ever been.

CO2 pollution?:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The planet is the greenest it's ever been.

CO2 pollution?:lol:

When you tell the alarmist cult that the planet is greener now than 20 years ago they get all kinds of upset lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That’s the thing. It hasn’t! I was told I’d be dead or worse 

Over 20-30 yrs ago or longer. This 12 year earth ending nonsense has been going on for 20-30 yrs or longer and AOC is still spewing it. :wacko:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If there's one thing AOC knows, it's science.

How someone like her gets into the political position she is in is beyond me??? I don't think I'd hire this nitwit if I owned a MacDonald's restaurant.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

You might wanna read up on Mr. Heller.........

TheRealScoop_Tony Heller.pdf

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the .