Check your account email address ×

Tremendous weekend thread!!!!........!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

DId you leave it there . Should I go get it and put in in the freezer?

No, I'll wait til you head up to IP. Tell me where I can leave it. Do you have a mailbox on the road? Or, I can leave it at the top of the driveway, a ways in from the road. I think your place has the bear sign, right? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, I'll wait til you head up to IP. Tell me where I can leave it. Do you have a mailbox on the road? Or, I can leave it at the top of the driveway, a ways in from the road. I think your place has the bear sign, right? 

yep, Ill let ya know when I am heading up and we can meet up. Ill buy you a coffee.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yep, Ill let ya know when I am heading up and we can meet up. Ill buy you a coffee.

Ahh no. I'm not a likable person. You'd be sitting at Dunkin's sayin' to yourself, " what the fuck did I offer to meet this weirdo for coffee? ". Also , I have to maintain my anonymity, at all costs. 

What I'll do is just drop it off at the top of the driveway, and post it here when I do. I'll give you a pack of deer meat too, if you want some, for being the VENISON COURIER. 

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Trailer the RMK over to my buds in Herman or trail ride the Nitro? 

168682C7-26F7-4B8D-82D3-2F912EDA54E7.jpeg

If I had the opportunity to ride from home, I'd be all over it, but if most of the riding is going to be better suited for the RMK, then I guess trailering would be the better decision. 

14 hours ago, irv said:

If I had the opportunity to ride from home, I'd be all over it, but if most of the riding is going to be better suited for the RMK, then I guess trailering would be the better decision. 

I did the trail ride today.

E513A5FD-B206-42BA-B25C-1C73D9C99A65.jpeg

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Frigging finally full broken in!!

I’m starting to get used to it. Did a mix of logging roads and trail. The snow was really set up,so I wasn’t able to get it stuck. Only 3’ of hero snow.:music1:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I’m starting to get used to it. Did a mix of logging roads and trail. The snow was really set up,so I wasn’t able to get it stuck. Only 3’ of hero snow.:music1:

What is the difference between a logging road and a trail? Round here most of our trails are logging roads.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

What is the difference between a logging road and a trail? Round here most of our trails are logging roads.

Trails are groomed. Most logging roads are unplowed seasonal roads that you can legally ride on,unless posted. Thousands of miles of them near me.  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Trails are groomed. Most logging roads are unplowed seasonal roads that you can legally ride on,unless posted. Thousands of miles of them near me.  

huh., are they numbered and on snowmobile maps?